Post by Lulu » 4 years ago

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
Jewls wrote:
4 years ago
Blossom wrote:
4 years ago

Bet if you order from web the s&h will be $2.99
Yeah shipping is half the price of the item? Really?
Jewls, if you order TLV right now on shoplc.com the s&h is $2.99 don't know why some items on live-tv have higher s&h
The CSRs don't work for free. The extra s&h probably helps to deflect the cost of their salaries.
0 x

Moderator_Preston
Answers: 1

Re: Prices - up down all sround

Post by Moderator_Preston » 4 years ago

Good afternoon everyone,

Thank you all for your feedback. If at all possible, please provide any item numbers of items that you have noticed that may have been fluctuating in price so we can provide specific examples to our web team. Thank you all so much for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Thank you Preston.. Item #3325237 and #3416892
0 x

Yiayia11

Post by Yiayia11 » 4 years ago

I had a purse on my wish list for $49. Ha the next day it went to $59. Next it went to $69., $79, 89, then $104!! My friend an I watched it go up daily!, outrageous!! I finally complained enough about it they “allowed” me to buy it cheaper... my friend had one like it but different pattern hers stayed at $69.
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Now the bracelet in my wish list that was $83 something, then it went to $104 something is now $149.99, the original price I believe.. Three different prices of bracelet online within a little over a week or so. ( now understand these are not prices using any coupon codes. These are 3 different stated prices of bracelet listed on website within a week or so) WHY Shoplc
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Bracelet that went from $83 something to $104 something to $149.99 within a week or so IS NOW $74.99.. ( not that I don't like the lowest price) It is the PRICING GAMES Shoplc is playing that are RIDICULOUS.
4 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Wow. Now same bracelet a day or so later is back up to $149.99.. 5 different prices within a matter of little over a couple weeks, (maybe even less than a couple of weeks). Unbelievable
1 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Thank you all for your feedback. If at all possible, please provide any item numbers of items that you have noticed that may have been fluctuating in price so we can provide specific examples to our web team. Thank you all so much for your feedback, and for being a part of the Shop LC family!

Please send us an email at customerservice@shoplc.com with the specific item numbers so that we can get this information forwarded.
0 x

CC

Post by CC » 4 years ago

Moderator Stephanie,see my post from 4 days ago I believe it was directed to Moderator Preston. I gave him 2 item numbers and this fluctuating price bracelet is one of those.
0 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

That information has already been forwarded on. Any new information we will need to have the specific item numbers to forward for investigation.
0 x