What's going on with shipping???

klre

What's going on with shipping???

Post by klre » 2 years ago

Prior to COVID-!9, I was used to receiving my purchases in somewhat of a timely manner from SHOP LC. COVID-19 hit us all and we had to change our expectations due to ensuring the safety of the shipping staff. Having said that, SHOP LC needs to explain to me why it took 10 DAYS FROM PURCHASE for them to ACTUALLY ship my items. I made a purchase on May 23 and May 25 and both items were not shipped until June 1. I then purchased three additional items on May 30 and they are STILL SITTING SHOP LC's WAREHOUSE. Hopefully, you'll ship them before July!!

If SHOP LC is going to take my money AS SOON as I place the order, I expect them to ship my purchases NLT TWO (2) DAYS after I place my order, and you need to inform your hosts to stop saying we'll receive our orders within 5-7 days because you weren't meeting that timeline BEFORE COVID-19 and you certainly aren't now. This process must be reviewed and improved if you want us to continue as loyal customers!
23 x

AD

Re: What's going on with shipping???

Post by AD » 2 years ago

The news yesterday said that the trucking industry is around 61% short driver’s. They are thinking of lowering the age from 21 to 18 for truck drivers to be able to cross state lines to get shipments out quicker. Also extending the hours they can drive before having to sleep. ??? That could also be a problem with SLC. MAYBE. H 😊
10 x

klre

Post by klre » 2 years ago

I don't think the trucker situation has anything to do with SHOP LC sitting on orders for a week or more. If that's the case, be honest and tell us. If DHL can't provide the service of getting the items to the appropriate post office, then SHOP LC should talk to UPS and/or FedEx.
15 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I have received several packages recently via UPS. It's almost as bad as DHL. It's quite comical to see the routes taken to get here! Not even close to DIRECT!
15 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

Another reasonable reason to discontinue shopping from them.
12 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

I have orders from May 30 and 31 invoiced and not yet shipped.There is something definitely wrong with this. I would not be surprised if 7 days later or even more they will cancel them. It already happened twice recently.
14 x

sque

Post by sque » 2 years ago

i shop from many online retailers and if they can ship with in a reasonable time then shoplc should also be able to ...if the company is taking all the reasonable precautions with the virus there is no reason why they can't have enough employees to package and ship the item prompty. put the host to work in the warehouse you only need one to present the product whiich in many case would be better than the two messy around not presenting the product fully.
14 x

Summer71

Post by Summer71 » 2 years ago

It’s one thing that once the package leaves the warehouse it takes a certain amount of days to reach but what i cannot understand is that the package remain in invoiced status for days at end and in some cases over a week.
10 x

Jacee

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

I ordered a new cell phone from co...( the letter after) G R M..get it? ( Out of Fla.)
Late Sn.5/30/21...and it just came today (F-6/4/21)@ 4 p.m
( When they said it would arrive by 6/10/21)

NOW... THAT'S REAL SHIPPING..for ya!! ;)
8 x

Joybear

Post by Joybear » 2 years ago

I am in west Virginia and it is taking 2-3weeks!I am on autopay and have been very happy until this morning when suddenly a loose emerald stone appears in my cart.so I do a live chat to get it removed and they tell me autopsy items cannot be canceled and auction items are not returnabke.so...I disable autopay and go to my cart and just pay the shipping on the earrings in my cart i wanted.i guess my shopping for the weekend is over because now I have to wait until the item I did not bid on has expired from my cart!.....meanwhile all these others are allowed to bid on all the items they want to and then not pay for them!unbelievable.i guess I will save a lot of money this weekend!sorry for putting this here but I can't seem to do my own post,only replys.mods you might want to pass this on to someone who can change this bad policy!
8 x