What's going on with shipping???

klre

Re: What's going on with shipping???

Post by klre » 2 years ago

Well, it's happened again!! I placed and paid for two items (two of one and four of the other) for a total of six items on THURSDAY, June 10. Today is MONDAY, June 14 and according to your site, all you've been able to do in FIVE (5) DAYS is create a shipping label!! BTW, that does not mean you shipped it and I sure as heck won't be receiving it by this Thursday as your site indicates!! WTH is going on in the shipping department? SOMEONE, ANYONE from SENIOR management needs to GET OUT OF THEIR OFFICE AND FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN SHIPPING AND FIX IT!!
9 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Kire, I know what you are going through. This place seems to be going to the dogs. It is supposed to be that you have your item in 5 to 7 business days. I've had so many items lately that don't even ship out until 5 or more days after I have bought it. And if you notice, on some things they are sneaking in the 7 to 10 business days time now on things. You call customer service and they will "swear" your item is shipping that day or the next, only to find out it never does. :x
8 x

ZZ

Post by ZZ » 2 years ago

I have trouble with receiving AND returning orders. It appears they wait til I order a group of items before they ship. My orders sometimes leave a week after ordering! Then it goes zig zag going across the country.

NOW when I send items back WITH their own label, it zig zags across the country, and sits in receiving. It's been almost one week.
9 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
The news yesterday said that the trucking industry is around 61% short driver’s. They are thinking of lowering the age from 21 to 18 for truck drivers to be able to cross state lines to get shipments out quicker. Also extending the hours they can drive before having to sleep. ??? That could also be a problem with SLC. MAYBE. H 😊
If that IS the problem…WHY am I receiving items from that other jewelry channel in just a few days????????
5 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

klre wrote:
2 years ago
Well, it's happened again!! I placed and paid for two items (two of one and four of the other) for a total of six items on THURSDAY, June 10. Today is MONDAY, June 14 and according to your site, all you've been able to do in FIVE (5) DAYS is create a shipping label!! BTW, that does not mean you shipped it and I sure as heck won't be receiving it by this Thursday as your site indicates!! WTH is going on in the shipping department? SOMEONE, ANYONE from SENIOR management needs to GET OUT OF THEIR OFFICE AND FIND OUT WHAT'S GOING ON IN SHIPPING AND FIX IT!!
Good Morning, klre!

I am so sorry to hear this has happened! It certainly is inexcusable that it would take this long. If you could or have not done so already, would you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order information about the purchase you made so that the Moderator Team and I could further investigate this for you? We'd be happy to help in resolving this for you! Please accept our sincerest apologies for the confusion and inconveniences you've experienced during this!
2 x

LUVJADE

Post by LUVJADE » 2 years ago

Yes they are invoicing and showing "shipped" status sooner, however the order does not ship for another 5 days. I think they are showing shipping status sooner so you don't have the option to cancel the order.

Nothing has changed except they are managing order cancellations better, the shipping is still very slow.

I ordered a bracelet and within an hour it showed invoicing, with NO OPTION TO CANCEL and a few hours later it showed "shipped" which is not accurate; the item was still in the their warehouse and had not been packaged or provided a shipping label---kinda smoke and mirrors if you ask me. It took 5 days for the order to actually ship from the warehouse via DHL; so it showed SHIPPED for 5 days when that was not the case.

I will still continue to shop for their excellent bargains but the shipping has not changed, I just know to expect my orders in 10-14 days which is ridiculous; I think some of their jewelry ships from India and that's why there is a delay.

Happy Shopping!
2 x