Who bought?

Sissy2

Re: Who bought?

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Personally I don't want a wristwatch that looks like a cheap version of my Grandpa's pocket watch with a strap slapped on it. Dinner plates belong on the table. I am all for a small elegant feminine watch. These seem almost impossible to find.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I can’t believe he made a comment on buying Dion the gold watch!!!! H :lol: I hope he bought his wife and Blake one also 😊
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Opps....I forgot to add something about the success of this presentation
Chuck kept on bragging for the last two weeks about how his collection will sell out and it's what everyone has been waiting for yada yada
I mentioned that in one hour he only sold 296 watches (I viewed the whole hour) and he stated he was overjoyed at the 300 watches that were a good seller etc.......they only made 500
Heck you all know we have seen Kaftans and Karen's wig fly out there with Sell Outs in less than 20 minutes!!
Just sayin..... ;)
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
Personally I don't want a wristwatch that looks like a cheap version of my Grandpa's pocket watch with a strap slapped on it. Dinner plates belong on the table. I am all for a small elegant feminine watch. These seem almost impossible to find.
I'm with you, Sissy. I don't want a watch as my Grandma would say, "Big as a Biscuit" LOL! I like small feminine watches and the best place I have found them is Eb*y. Check out searching "vintage ladies gold diamond watch". I've bought a few in 14kt white gold for reasonable prices. They are mostly manual winding watches, but a couple have been converted to battery movements. I like the Hamilton ladies watches, but there are other good brands too. Why pay a lot for fake stones and fake gold when you can have the look you want in real gold and diamonds. I recently did a Buy It Now on a 1+carat diamonds and 14kt gold ladies Hamilton watch for under $500. I LOVE IT and wear it everyday. It's vintage and in white gold. Go check out some of them. I think you'll see something that you like! :)
8 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Thank you Mpompadour. I do have a slim smaller watch in silver with rhodium finish and a quality crystal I got not too long ago that I use for everyday. I would like a dressier one for special occasions. I appreciate your input very much.
5 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Sissy2, You're welcome! :)
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

I think the watch looked EXACTLY like what it is, a cheap knock off.
6 x