A Chuck Clemency WATCH!!!! H🥴
4 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Who bought?

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A Chuck Clemency WATCH!!!! H🥴
I just came in to start a post called "clemency watch is no dream of mine" and saw yours AD

I can't believe Dionne is touting this ugly watch as looking like a $20,000 watch 😡
Absurd statement just to get a sale
He keeps saying "all the ladies want this" etc. and yet they have only sold 139 so far...LOL

He is bragging about the phone lines blowing up...stating this is the "Dream Watch" everyone has been waiting for....what a joke
7 x

ChrissieHynde123

Post by ChrissieHynde123 » 2 years ago

That man is a BOORISH FOP who makes up his life story as he goes along. He wouldn’t know a high-roller if he was run over by one!
8 x

MaeWest1953

ChrissieHynde123 wrote:
2 years ago
That man is a BOORISH FOP who makes up his life story as he goes along. He wouldn’t know a high-roller if he was run over by one!
Omg you are so right on, lol
I do need to ask what does FOP mean?
Tony and Tenner could teach this shark a few things about high dollar jewelry 😊
5 x

ChrissieHynde123

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
ChrissieHynde123 wrote:
2 years ago
LOL
A FOP is a dandy, a man who is only interested in his appearance, very vain about his appearance, clothing, jewelry etc. Also a man who is obsolete.

And you are correct. Tenner and Tony could teach him a lot. But he sees himself as above all that. He doesn’t need to learn. No nooooo….he has “people” who learn for him!

He has no expertise whatsoever and he knows it. So he tries to overcompensate. But the result is he appears foolish and it’s rather embarrassing.
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

YUP!!! :lol: :lol:
6 x

ChrissieHynde123

MaeWest1953 wrote:
2 years ago
ChrissieHynde123 wrote:
2 years ago
SHARK?

Toad is more accurate
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

This presentation reminds me of Opatra it’s been on 4-EVER!!!!! 😳
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I almost choked when Dionne said people stopped her to comment on her watch! I wonder why? You couldn't pay me to wear one. It's a man's watch for goodness sakes.
7 x

MaeWest1953

Oh gosh I just can't stop laughing at your description of what a FOP is ChrissieHynde123 :lol:
I love the word "Dandy" too funny and you painted the perfect image of that wanna be....I have taken a picture of what you wrote because I have a feeling this whole fun thread will be removed when those who just "love" Chuck want these truthful comments deleted
Any time I write about him my posts go away or even my comments....

All of you have me cracking up with your thoughts....thanks for the laugh, I needed that
I am going to have to start a new thread after what I saw on that presentation....The nerve of him getting away with showing a comparison of the Rolex watch he owns without showing the name and of course he had to let us all know that the comparison is exactly what he paid for his :roll:
By the way did you all notice within that hour show he only sold 296 watches? LOL
Oh but remember how he kept on saying the "phone lines are blowing up, look at how many people are on the line....this is what everybody wants"

Dionne should be ashamed also....I really miss her sweet ways before she started working with him
Everything has now become "contoure" or "now that is money" (sorry I can't spell that word)
I get that sales people will say things to get a sale but I couldn't believe that everyone she runs into in public was telling her what a beautiful watch it was.....it's a Man's watch on a lady's arm in my opinion
I know some folks like to wear that type of watch and that is okay but come on!!
The name alone on the watch cheapened it's presentation

You know they only made 500 of those watches, and do you guys remember when last week he was touting that this show was going to be formal and elegant with Champagne that he would be providing?
8 x