It happened AGAIN!!!

D-Flawless

It happened AGAIN!!!

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Yet another package full of broken glass! This time it was the Douvall’s Argan Skincare candle! I was worried it may arrive shattered but took a chance since it was a candle and not just a piece of glass….NOPE! When will ShopLC learn to train their shipping department on how to ship breakable items? They need to be packed and surrounded by bubble wrap or those air bags in a manner that insults them and doesn’t allow the item to move within the box! If the item can get slammed around in the box…it will arrive shattered! Plain and simple! Also they need to take into consideration that ALL delivery people THROW the packages! That’s usually how I know a package has arrived…by the “thunk” of package hitting my door! Ughhhhhh! I feel like the stupid one even ordering a breakable item but I really wanted that candle and Amazon has them for twice the price…but if it arrives in one piece it’s probably worth it! Ughhhhhh!
9 x

D-Flawless

Re: It happened AGAIN!!!

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

And now Customer Service is saying I have to send the shattered candle back before they will refund my money!! Are you efffing kidding me?!? I sent them a photo of it! It’s not safe for me, the mailman or the person receiving returned items to handle a package of sharp broken pieces! And can you imagine how much worse shape it’ll be in by the time it gets back to Texas?!? Moderator please help me!!!
9 x

Mermaidskies

Re: It happened AGAIN!!!

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
And now Customer Service is saying I have to send the shattered candle back before they will refund my money!! Are you efffing kidding me?!? I sent them a photo of it! It’s not safe for me, the mailman or the person receiving returned items to handle a package of sharp broken pieces! And can you imagine how much worse shape it’ll be in by the time it gets back to Texas?!? Moderator please help me!!!
I’m so sorry. I’m in a similar boat. I received a broken necklace a few days ago and it’s sharp (abalone and mother of pearl) I was told to pack it up and send it back to get a refund.
4 x