Natasha and Nikki!

RoxiJade

Natasha and Nikki!

Post by RoxiJade » 2 years ago

Just turned on another channel and Nikki and Natasha are both on at the same time selling jewelry. Good to see their pretty faces!
7 x

Jacee

Re: Natasha and Nikki!

Post by Jacee » 2 years ago

Hi! Roxijade..After you posted..did "go there" to "check them out".

How elegant, professional their presentation.

I used to watch, from time to time, but the network that had broadcast Shoplc..dropped them..
For otherwise.
4 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I have tried to watch Nikki once or twice. I don't know why but sometimes I get a strange sense that she is trying to hard. I feel awkward for her, if that makes sense. This is the 3rd shopping channel I've seen her on and I never felt that way before. I end up changing the channel. I will watch for Natasha. She's a class act.
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I don't remember who Natasha is, maybe if I saw her face,, I haven't seen Nikki much since she went there. Does anyone know how to find her schedule? I really don't watch that station much, so much of their jewelry is out of my price range.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Think she works mainly mid nights
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A;.....google shop H. Q. Scroll down shows Natasha and Nikki on the bottom. Used to work for SLC 😊
5 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A;.....google shop H. Q. Scroll down shows Natasha and Nikki on the bottom. Used to work for SLC 😊
H. Got it! Nikki's not on again til Monday at 10pm, nothing I would be interested in!
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:... sorry I meant did you see Natasha?? H 😊
4 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:... sorry I meant did you see Natasha?? H 😊
I saw her pic. Don't remember her.
3 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
I have tried to watch Nikki once or twice. I don't know why but sometimes I get a strange sense that she is trying to hard. I feel awkward for her, if that makes sense. This is the 3rd shopping channel I've seen her on and I never felt that way before. I end up changing the channel. I will watch for Natasha. She's a class act.
I completely agree with you on her behavior....it's my opinion I know but I have always had a strange feeling that she left LC for a reason that is NOT the one we were all given
Watched her Facebook page while she was driving to her new home
To me she was wanting to seem overjoyed etc. But she didn't have the vibes...really felt bad for her

Funny how the new guy on the block took over her time slot on LC and ruined it for me
Something doesn't seem right how quickly she left when he showed up
Hate listening to his big mouth and interrupting 😡
Won't say his name because anytime I do my comments get removed let alone my posts that have been deleted
4 x