Just sell already

ChrissieHynde123

Just sell already

Post by ChrissieHynde123 » 2 years ago

Are these two (Chuck and Dionne) supposed to be on air yapping about all this nonsense, camera on their mugs the entire time or are they supposed to be selling something?

If they are you could’ve fooled me. What a bunch of CLAPTRAP!

Whomever is responsible for their shows and their nonsensical banter should be fired.
12 x

anniebelle

Re: Just sell already

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

CLAP TRAP??? Don't know what that is, but I don't understand why Michelle felt it necessary to put her whole leg and foot upon the desktop! That woman is totally beyond decency! I have to watch with the volume down, or change the channel!
7 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
CLAP TRAP??? Don't know what that is, but I don't understand why Michelle felt it necessary to put her whole leg and foot upon the desktop! That woman is totally beyond decency! I have to watch with the volume down, or change the channel!
AB, claptrap means nonsensical talk or ideas. 🤪🤪🤪
8 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
AB, claptrap means nonsensical talk or ideas. 🤪🤪🤪
Thanks!
5 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I am so sick of their over the top "now that is money" or "now this is money and luxury" statements 😡
They are so busy yapping over each other they forget there's an audience out there wanting to see and hear about the product
6 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

By the way Chrissy....my post regarding Chuck titled "I am shocked LC" was deleted
2 days after I posted it
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi MaeWest1953 ! I just posted comments about chuckles Chuck under the heading “ host Chuck.” Tonight was the last straw. Please read my post. 🙄🙄🙄 😎😎😎
4 x