Tigers eye beads

Mermaidskies

Re: Tigers eye beads

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Yep, those are dyed but I love them all the same.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Mermaid:...How is your daughter feeling after the Dentist visit?....H😊
3 x

Mermaidskies

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Oh well get this. We took care of her yesterday until her husband got home from work. I went to Fred Meyer and got her prescriptions and some soup, ice cream, etc. We left not long after he got home so we wouldn’t be getting home super late which is the norm.

He was supposed to stay home with her today. He told her he had already arranged for the day off! She is very medicated and not feeling well. He left for work. She called me sobbing because she couldn’t find her meds and wanted soup but was afraid to use the stove.

😡

I drove up and got her and brought her home. Husband got the room all ready for her. She is now sleeping and comfortable.

That’s why I ended up being busy today. I drove up there like a bat outta #$&*(@.

Thank you for asking about her. I really appreciate it.
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
Oh well get this. We took care of her yesterday until her husband got home from work. I went to Fred Meyer and got her prescriptions and some soup, ice cream, etc. We left not long after he got home so we wouldn’t be getting home super late which is the norm.

He was supposed to stay home with her today. He told her he had already arranged for the day off! She is very medicated and not feeling well. He left for work. She called me sobbing because she couldn’t find her meds and wanted soup but was afraid to use the stove.

😡

I drove up and got her and brought her home. Husband got the room all ready for her. She is now sleeping and comfortable.

That’s why I ended up being busy today. I drove up there like a bat outta #$&*(@.

Poor baby!!! She'll be better tomorrow! :roll:
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Oh my, sorry to hear that. I think someone will be or is in the 🦮 house. My SIL Wasn’t feeling well for several days. You’re such a wonderful mom. 😊.....H😊
3 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago

😡

Poor baby!!! She'll be better tomorrow! :roll:
Oh she will. She just shouldn’t have been left to her own devices on those meds. And she’s never had any major or even minor medical thing before. She never even had a cavity. She’s still young and just being home is making her feel better.
4 x

Mermaidskies

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Oh my, sorry to hear that. I think someone will be or is in the 🦮 house. My SIL Wasn’t feeling well for several days. You’re such a wonderful mom. 😊.....H😊
Oh he’s in the doghouse for sure. With all of us. Daddy is kinda Hoppin mad at the moment.

She has to have the other two out in a month or so and we are just going to bring her straight here after.

Thank you H 💞💞💞
4 x