DIONNE

Prisc2020

DIONNE

Post by Prisc2020 » 2 years ago

For everything that is holy PLEASE train Dionne how to show jewelry and how to portray a professional presence. It's pathetic to watch her, if you intend to buy jewelry she sure makes you change your mind to not make a purchase. That is if ShopLC wants to increase jewelry sales.
11 x

D-Flawless

Re: DIONNE

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Prisc2020 wrote:
2 years ago
For everything that is holy PLEASE train Dionne how to show jewelry and how to portray a professional presence. It's pathetic to watch her, if you intend to buy jewelry she sure makes you change your mind to not make a purchase. That is if ShopLC wants to increase jewelry sales.
Awww c’mon now! I LOVE Dionne! What don’t you like? She has been with ShopLC for about a decade now and she’s like family to me! At least she doesn’t yell at us like Cheryl or try to make us feel stupid for not buying like Tony! She doesn’t have a chance to say much with “Chuck the Chatterbox” either! But I love Chuck too…been watching him and bought his line for years! She doesn’t always remember to measure things but most of the time she does. Give her a break!
8 x

Gem Lover

Re: DIONNE

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I agree, Dionne only seems to take an interest in the more expensive items. She is not good about showing the jewelry on and taking measurements of the items and when she does it is last minute when they are almost done with the item.
5 x