Good Monday morning!

AD

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by AD » 2 years ago

They could have gotten the washer, dryer but, I want them to have plenty of money when they go to California end of month. I will however give my Grandson money they’re all going to Disney in Anaheim so I will make sure he has his own spending money. He has been doing chores to earn money. He’s my baby still at 15 almost 16 my they grow up FAST. :lol:
3 x

Mermaidskies

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
They could have gotten the washer, dryer but, I want them to have plenty of money when they go to California end of month. I will however give my Grandson money they’re all going to Disney in Anaheim so I will make sure he has his own spending money. He has been doing chores to earn money. He’s my baby still at 15 almost 16 my they grow up FAST. :lol:
That is soooo sweet and generous of you!

Until COVID we would vacation at Disneyland every year for about a week (one year we went to Disneyworld in Florida for 11 days …(never ever again). We love it there! I’m from So Cal originally.

We are waiting to go again when folks are no longer wearing masks, or required to anyway. Disney is still requiring people to wear them.

Our kids always saved their money to spend. What we did was whatever amount they saved we would match it so they would have enough for all their souvenirs. It’s not cheap there.

Of course when we go Hubby and I will always bring our son and we’d also love to have daughter. Uhm…,now SIL I dunno….but they’d come as a package. Ugh.
4 x