Good Monday morning!

Post Reply
User avatar
Mermaidskies
Posts: 183
Joined: 1 month ago

Good Monday morning!

Post by Mermaidskies » 1 month ago

Hello all! A lovely day here, the heat has abated for a bit so some nice weather for the next several days.

What are you all up to today?
4 x

AD
Posts: 1379
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by AD » 1 month ago

Need to get my license plates. And nothing else raining here AGAIN. H😊. Hopefully you’re daughter is feeling better today. Did her hubby come and get her after work yesterday 🙀
4 x

User avatar
Mermaidskies
Posts: 183
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by Mermaidskies » 1 month ago

AD wrote:
1 month ago
Need to get my license plates. And nothing else raining here AGAIN. H😊. Hopefully you’re daughter is feeling better today. Did her hubby come and get her after work yesterday 🙀
You have to go to the DMV? Ughhhhh!

And no. She’s staying here thru tomorrow and then I will take her home. She’s feeling a bit better but not all the way. She had today and tomorrow off anyway and just decided she wanted to stay here.

She said tomorrow if she feels up to it she wants to go do a bit of shopping (read: mom will you buy me stuff!)🤪🤪
4 x

User avatar
Gem Lover
Posts: 2049
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by Gem Lover » 1 month ago

I is going to be close to 100 degrees here today and I am heading into my pool. Last week it was 40 degrees what a difference a week makes in New Hampshire.
4 x

JA
Posts: 227
Joined: 10 months ago

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by JA » 1 month ago

Hi All! I just got home from the hospital in Philly. I started out yesterday at a Jeff Now hospital in Stratford NJ. I had a lump under my nose that was painful and it was incredibly hot in the hospital that didn't help my lump. They took a cat scan of my face and it was an abscess which I asked the Dr. if she could drain it. No such luck they needed to transfer me to the Jeff Hospital in Philly. I first went to the hospital at 1 pm they transfer me at 8 pm. The ENT dr. did the incision and drain at 12 am.
The incision and drain was one of the most painful procedures I ever went through. They admitted me and it was hot in that hospital I laid down and couldn't sleep.
Sorry it was such a long post, but not nearly as long as that trip to hospital :shock:
4 x

User avatar
Mermaidskies
Posts: 183
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by Mermaidskies » 1 month ago

JA wrote:
1 month ago
Hi All! I just got home from the hospital in Philly. I started out yesterday at a Jeff Now hospital in Stratford NJ. I had a lump under my nose that was painful and it was incredibly hot in the hospital that didn't help my lump. They took a cat scan of my face and it was an abscess which I asked the Dr. if she could drain it. No such luck they needed to transfer me to the Jeff Hospital in Philly. I first went to the hospital at 1 pm they transfer me at 8 pm. The ENT dr. did the incision and drain at 12 am.
The incision and drain was one of the most painful procedures I ever went through. They admitted me and it was hot in that hospital I laid down and couldn't sleep.
Sorry it was such a long post, but not nearly as long as that trip to hospital :shock:
Omg JA what an ordeal! I hope you are doing better now and resting. Check in when you can💞💞💞
4 x

AD
Posts: 1379
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by AD » 1 month ago

Mermaid:....Sounds like my daughter, buy me this, buy me that 😂 sometimes I do sometimes I DON’T 🤣😂. Last thing I bought was a washer and dryer, really did need that 😊. At least when I pass I know some money went some where good :lol:! Love to spoil her and my Grandson. Grandson is actually in Indiana right now coming home tomorrow, supposed to. Went to see my x husband and his wife, ( grandma Karen) , and to his cousin’s graduation, then she is off to College in Indianapolis 😊😊😊. ....H😊
4 x

AD
Posts: 1379
Joined: 9 months ago

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by AD » 1 month ago

JA:....Take care😊. And yes that is a painful procedure 😫 Ouch ....H😊
4 x

Druid
Posts: 136
Joined: 1 year ago

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by Druid » 1 month ago

@JA Take it easy for a few days with plenty of rest. I am sorry for your painful procedure. Have a good recovery.
5 x

User avatar
Mermaidskies
Posts: 183
Joined: 1 month ago

Re: Good Monday morning!

Post by Mermaidskies » 1 month ago

AD wrote:
1 month ago
Mermaid:....Sounds like my daughter, buy me this, buy me that 😂 sometimes I do sometimes I DON’T 🤣😂. Last thing I bought was a washer and dryer, really did need that 😊. At least when I pass I know some money went some where good :lol:! Love to spoil her and my Grandson. Grandson is actually in Indiana right now coming home tomorrow, supposed to. Went to see my x husband and his wife, ( grandma Karen) , and to his cousin’s graduation, then she is off to College in Indianapolis 😊😊😊. ....H😊
My daughter actually never asks for things when we are shopping. But I know when she needs something and I can tell when she loves something.
We haven’t had to help with any major items for a while now (it seems anyway). For a time it was just about every other week. Big stuff. I think the last thing we purchased that was a few hundred was her grad stuff…but we wanted to buy those for her.
And they grow up so fast it seems doesn’t it? Sigh…
3 x

Post Reply