INVOICE NUMBER

shopLC_alex

Re: INVOICE NUMBER

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Alex had all my items in rising auction cart remove what's going on very upset.

I'm sorry to hear that, recently (as of Midnight 06/09/21) the expiration times for bids was reduced from 48 to 24 hours. Customers were notified via email. It is now listed at https://www.shoplc.com/help-auction and states:

How long do I have to pay for my winning items?
You will have 24 hours from the time of winning your auction to complete your purchase. A counter displaying Time Left to Pay for each item will appear in your Pay Now section of $1 Online Auctions. If the Time Left to Pay has expired, the item will no longer appear in your Pay Now section or shopping cart. This means that the opportunity to obtain the item for the price at which you won it has passed, and you will need to begin the bidding process again with a new item

If you are unable to complete the purchase process before the Time Left to Pay expires because of technical issues that have been identified by Shop LC, please call Customer Service at (877) 899-0078 for assistance" We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.
3 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Thanks don't do email
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning,

The "RE" in an invoice number stands for REpick. This refers to items that were not available in the initial picking of merchandise on your invoice. These items could simply have not been in their intended location in the warehouse or may not have passed quality control for any number of reasons. This process was enabled to reduce delays in shipments. Rather than stall an entire invoice, the missing or damaged items are simply sent to a "Re-picker" to be replaced on a separate invoice, while the remaining items are shipped out. Hope this clears things up a bit. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Thanks Alex. Did you see my email to you regarding the outstanding shipments that are stalled at the warehouse?
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Tiger’s on :lol: :lol:
4 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
A:.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Tiger’s on :lol: :lol:
HOW GRRRRRRREAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! 🙄🐯
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Mermaid:....hi😊. Laughing at what you posted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: h🙂
5 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaid:....hi😊. Laughing at what you posted :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: h🙂
Hi H 🤗💞
3 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good morning,

The "RE" in an invoice number stands for REpick. This refers to items that were not available in the initial picking of merchandise on your invoice. These items could simply have not been in their intended location in the warehouse or may not have passed quality control for any number of reasons. This process was enabled to reduce delays in shipments. Rather than stall an entire invoice, the missing or damaged items are simply sent to a "Re-picker" to be replaced on a separate invoice, while the remaining items are shipped out. Hope this clears things up a bit. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Thanks Alex. Did you see my email to you regarding the outstanding shipments that are stalled at the warehouse?
Good morning,

Unfortunately I was out of the office for the past few days. Please let us know if you need any further resolution on this issue.
1 x