INVOICE NUMBER

anniebelle

INVOICE NUMBER

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Does anybody know what it means when an invoice number begins with RE ? I have never seen this before and there is definitely some strange math happening on it. I cannot find anything on the paper that helps.
4 x

mpompadour

Re: INVOICE NUMBER

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Knowing how shady Shop LC has been on stuff, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if it doesn't mean RETURN = RE. Not saying it DOES mean that but it does make you wonder. Or it could mean RE-PICK. So many people have gotten items that were CLEARLY returns from other customers. Just Sayin! :?
6 x

Gemini

Post by Gemini » 2 years ago

Maybe its one of Tony's reject gemstone thunder deals. The one that's always on the table!! that YOU MUST BUY OR ELSE! Maybe its that invoice (JK) lol
6 x

anniebelle

Gemini wrote:
2 years ago
Maybe its one of Tony's reject gemstone thunder deals. The one that's always on the table!! that YOU MUST BUY OR ELSE! Maybe its that invoice (JK) lol
:lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

I have an invoice with a RE number also. It is for a blue polki diamond ring. The stones are so small, I am wrapping it up to return.
Would be nice to know why the inv # starts with RE.

bluez
7 x

anniebelle

bluez wrote:
2 years ago
I have an invoice with a RE number also. It is for a blue polki diamond ring. The stones are so small, I am wrapping it up to return.
Would be nice to know why the inv # starts with RE.

bluez
Blues, does yours have accurate math? Don't know if that has anything to do with RE, but math is all wrong!
4 x

bluez

Post by bluez » 2 years ago

Ahhh! The math is correct, but it looks like it was originally on an invoice with 2 other items. They were shipped separately, so evidently it was assigned a new invoice number.

bluez
5 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

The....RE showed up on two of my invoices that referenced the REpicked items. Items that I am now trying to get refunds for, since they aren't going to ship.

-Gypsy
6 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

The "RE" in an invoice number stands for REpick. This refers to items that were not available in the initial picking of merchandise on your invoice. These items could simply have not been in their intended location in the warehouse or may not have passed quality control for any number of reasons. This process was enabled to reduce delays in shipments. Rather than stall an entire invoice, the missing or damaged items are simply sent to a "Re-picker" to be replaced on a separate invoice, while the remaining items are shipped out. Hope this clears things up a bit. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
5 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Alex had all my items in rising auction cart remove what's going on very upset.
4 x