CICADAS

AD

Re: CICADAS

Post by AD » 2 years ago

M.... been to Louisiana. I don’t even like the bugs you mentioned. My brother use to throw any and all BUGS on me when we were kids, can’t stand any bugs now. :shock: :lol: Also he would bring praying mantis to school and throw those on me at RECESS. 😠😢
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
M.... been to Louisiana. I don’t even like the bugs you mentioned. My brother use to throw any and all BUGS on me when we were kids, can’t stand any bugs now. :shock: :lol: Also he would bring praying mantis to school and throw those on me at RECESS. 😠😢
Yep AD, I know the feeling and your description gives me the Heebie Jeebies! :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

M:..... :lol: :lol:
3 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Went out today to the grocery and to lunch! Had a wonderful day, except when a cicada went down the front of my blouse!
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Went out today to the grocery and to lunch! Had a wonderful day, except when a cicada went down the front of my blouse!
:o :o :o OMG Anniebelle, I would probably have done a striptease act snatching my clothes off in front of everybody! :lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x

anniebelle

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
:o :o :o OMG Anniebelle, I would probably have done a striptease act snatching my clothes off in front of everybody! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I did have my friend who calmly grabbed it by the wing! Otherwise :oops: :oops:
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: I would have been doing the HEIBEE JIBEE DANCE. OMG A. :lol: 🥵😳
5 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago