Missing show host

Kittycat

Missing show host

Post by Kittycat » 4 years ago

Does anyone know what happened to Sarah, ?I wrote in several times but none of the hosts responded.I know she was going to be getting married. Just like when I asked about Dan no one said anything. It's like they never existed,I thought LC was like family.
1 x

RS

Re: Missing show host

Post by RS » 4 years ago

She left SLC a few months ago. If you click on her bio on the front page it takes you to her FB. She made a post when she left. Apparently she is pursuing a real estate career in the Austin area now.
2 x

2Blonde

Post by 2Blonde » 4 years ago

Regarding Dan, I remember some time ago when a viewer sent in either a text or email to the show host asking about him because he had been absent for quite awhile. She responded that he was "no longer with the company." I don't know what happened, but a got a bad vibe because I remember he had moved there and was building a house. Doesn't seem like he would just quit.
2 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 4 years ago

Look him up on internet he works for office depot manager
2 x

Moderator_Stephanie

Post by Moderator_Stephanie » 4 years ago

Kittycat wrote:
4 years ago
Does anyone know what happened to Sarah, ?I wrote in several times but none of the hosts responded.I know she was going to be getting married. Just like when I asked about Dan no one said anything. It's like they never existed,I thought LC was like family.
Thank you for your feedback. To protect former host privacy, we are not able to discuss them on air.
2 x

SarahC

Post by SarahC » 4 years ago

Hey KittyCat, it’s Sarah. I did leave and I’m off pursuing other things!
When you message us on air to ask about Hosts that have left, we don’t mean to ignore you, it’s just we have a job to do and a.) Our focus is to sell and answer questions about the item and b.) It’s rather weird for new viewers if we have convos about people they have no clue about.
I always used to mention when Hosts left but literally took seconds just to acknowledge who had asked and then get back to it!
If you wanna come find me, I’m on Facebook: Sarah Coutts Realtor 💕
10 x

Blossom

Post by Blossom » 4 years ago

SarahC wrote:
4 years ago
When you message us on air to ask about Hosts that have left, we don’t mean to ignore you, it’s just we have a job to do and a.) Our focus is to sell and answer questions about the item and b.) It’s rather weird for new viewers if we have convos about people they have no clue about.
I always used to mention when Hosts left but literally took seconds just to acknowledge who had asked and then get back to it!
Hi Sarah C! You are, as you can tell, missed as a host on SLC. I always enjoyed your sense of humor & appreciated the way you did your job as a SLC host. Their/our loss is the world of realtors gain! Best of luck & live life abundantly!
6 x

William

Post by William » 4 years ago

Hi Sarah

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was ALSO wondering Where you were ???

You will DEFINITELY be missed !!!
5 x

SarahC

Blossom wrote:
4 years ago
SarahC wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Sarah C! You are, as you can tell, missed as a host on SLC. I always enjoyed your sense of humor & appreciated the way you did your job as a SLC host. Their/our loss is the world of realtors gain! Best of luck & live life abundantly!
Awww, thank you so much, you're very kind!!!
5 x

SarahC

William wrote:
4 years ago
Hi Sarah

BEST OF LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was ALSO wondering Where you were ???

You will DEFINITELY be missed !!!
Thank you, William!
3 x