REPICK NIGHTMARES

Massagenut

REPICK NIGHTMARES

Post by Massagenut » 2 years ago

So, 4 auction items have been credited to my account this week, who'd have guessed, and all 4 are in stock. WHAT???!!! So *!!! The items are:

3637818 Handcrafted White Marble Embellished Mobile Stand with Clock-$4
6007397 Princess Model Peacock Blue with Golden Hand-made Mannequin Jewelry Display Stand (4.70"x15.70")-$4
6007397 Princess Model Peacock Blue with Golden Hand-made Mannequin Jewelry Display Stand (4.70"x15.70")-$2
6007399 Princess Model Peacock Blue with Golden Hand-made Mannequin Jewelry Display Stand (5.50"x11")-$5

Notice how much my bids were and won. ALL 4 ARE IN STOCK!!!

So mad and demand these items shipped immediately!! Of course the items sell for far more than the amounts that I won them for.
5 x

D-Flawless

Re: REPICK NIGHTMARES

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Massagenut wrote:
2 years ago
So, 4 auction items have been credited to my account this week, who'd have guessed, and all 4 are in stock. WHAT???!!! So *!!! The items are:

3637818 Handcrafted White Marble Embellished Mobile Stand with Clock-$4
6007397 Princess Model Peacock Blue with Golden Hand-made Mannequin Jewelry Display Stand (4.70"x15.70")-$4
6007397 Princess Model Peacock Blue with Golden Hand-made Mannequin Jewelry Display Stand (4.70"x15.70")-$2
6007399 Princess Model Peacock Blue with Golden Hand-made Mannequin Jewelry Display Stand (5.50"x11")-$5

Notice how much my bids were and won. ALL 4 ARE IN STOCK!!!

So mad and demand these items shipped immediately!! Of course the items sell for far more than the amounts that I won them for.
I feel your pain! I too have been going through repick he$@! There was a Christian Van Sant watch in the $200 range they did it to me on…full price on the online catalog side and several other less expensive items too. I believe they have an incredibly lame inventory tracking system in place! …among many other lame systems! LoL!! And it’s ALWAYS the things I really want that I never get! I ordered something from the catalog side twice…didn’t get it either time and it’s STILL showing as in stock! And I was paying full price…not even a Rising Auction deal…still didn’t get it! Nothing makes sense at ShopLC! They even tell you that you need to return a box of broken glass to them in order to get a refund from a broken item! ZERO common sense in the company!! smh
8 x