BUYER BEWARE!!!

Kewpie

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Post by Kewpie » 2 years ago

I recently purchased a PELLE python handbag. HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! I received a RETURN item that was DAMAGED!
When I spend THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS I EXPECT NEW MERCHANDISE!
BIG RED FLAG when I saw that the tape on both sides of the box had been torn open. I knew immediately that this was not going to be good!
The hang tags were cut off and the zipper pull was ripped off and was laying at the bottom of the bag. Also, part of the side stitching was pulled apart.
I WAS SHOCKED to receive it this way!
What if I had sent this handbag as a gift to a loved one? IMAGINE!
There is NO EXCUSE for this!
NONE!
BUYER BEWARE!!!
17 x

shopLC_alex

Re: BUYER BEWARE!!!

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Good morning,

We're sorry to hear this, this is definitely not to type of service we intend to deliver. Please contact us at 877-899-0078 or email us at customerservice@shoplc.com so that we may resolve this issue as soon as possible.
5 x

Bella

Post by Bella » 2 years ago

I purchased one of these bags. I should receive it Monday. If it’s not in perfect condition back it goes!
13 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 2 years ago

One thing I have experienced at SHopLC-- never any trouble of them accepting the responsibility of a poor situaton. I always approach my issues with an open mind and respect for the customer service person and I have never been dissatisfied with the results. It would have been a problem if you had sent it directly to a person as a gift--which is why I usually opt to get it sent to me first. But with COVID I have noticed that companies on line and not, have had trouble with the lack of work force and things go out that should not and deliveries are sometimes crazy long. ShopLC is not alone and I dont think it is going to be fixed right away until people get off their butts and go back to work.

I made note that I had a couple of auction items that were cancelled on me and I was refunded. I asked about it and was told that when they were sending it out they felt it was not in good shape and did not want the purchase to go through with the product being inferior. So, I don't think it is usual to have your experience and I agree--send it back and never accept a wrong item or one in poor condition. I even had two necklaces sent to me that were the ones i absolutely did NOT order and the ones I wanted were no longer showing free delivery. Customer Service helped me to get the right ones With the free delivery that was offered at the time I made the purchase. I also will not pay the return delivery for objects that I did not order and were part of a system online hiccup or break down. Just communicate politely and tell them what you want. When you are sending out tons of stuff, accidents will happen. :D
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
2 years ago
One thing I have experienced at SHopLC-- never any trouble of them accepting the responsibility of a poor situaton. I always approach my issues with an open mind and respect for the customer service person and I have never been dissatisfied with the results. It would have been a problem if you had sent it directly to a person as a gift--which is why I usually opt to get it sent to me first. But with COVID I have noticed that companies on line and not, have had trouble with the lack of work force and things go out that should not and deliveries are sometimes crazy long. ShopLC is not alone and I dont think it is going to be fixed right away until people get off their butts and go back to work.

I made note that I had a couple of auction items that were cancelled on me and I was refunded. I asked about it and was told that when they were sending it out they felt it was not in good shape and did not want the purchase to go through with the product being inferior. So, I don't think it is usual to have your experience and I agree--send it back and never accept a wrong item or one in poor condition. I even had two necklaces sent to me that were the ones i absolutely did NOT order and the ones I wanted were no longer showing free delivery. Customer Service helped me to get the right ones With the free delivery that was offered at the time I made the purchase. I also will not pay the return delivery for objects that I did not order and were part of a system online hiccup or break down. Just communicate politely and tell them what you want. When you are sending out tons of stuff, accidents will happen. :D
Hello!

Respectfully and however in reference to the original post here, that bag should never have left the warehouse. When an item is returned by a customer it is to be inspected, it should be.
Also ShopLC has told us over and over that they do not resell returned item which we all have discovered is not true, they do.

So while I agree give respect but customers deserve the same. Not only in treatment from CS agents but overall. Don’t say things that are untrue. Don't treat us as if we are not intelligent and savvy shoppers. Don’t ignore us. Don’t try to pull the wool over our eyes. And the list could go on and on.
12 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 2 years ago

I agree-- and it IS very frustrating when this happens. But I still think it is due to lack of workers available to make sure that broken crap is not sent out. There is a problem with them grabbing the defective stuff off the availabiltiy list and onto the garbage heap. I think it would be really irritating if I spent 300.00 for anything and it came to me a mess. I am just saying this is going on at bricks and mortar and online shops all over. People--go back to work!
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

@Dragonfly , except at ShopLC that sort of thing was happening long before COVID.

And are you saying that people are not wanting to work? Or return to work? Also perhaps employers are not able to re-hire the same amount of people they had prior to COVID. All businesses took a hit during the past year and a half.
8 x

ZZ

Post by ZZ » 2 years ago

I discovered this community today! Woot. I've already posted but for BUYER BEWARE... Recently, Shoplc had on TV a Ruby ring, a pink Sapphire ring hosted by Tony (I believe). Nowhere was it mentioned they were FF, fissure filled! I'm extremely bummed and mad. I found out by the lil plastic bag label the rings were in.
8 x

MsTabbyKats

Post by MsTabbyKats » 2 years ago

ZZ wrote:
2 years ago
I discovered this community today! Woot. I've already posted but for BUYER BEWARE... Recently, Shoplc had on TV a Ruby ring, a pink Sapphire ring hosted by Tony (I believe). Nowhere was it mentioned they were FF, fissure filled! I'm extremely bummed and mad. I found out by the lil plastic bag label the rings were in.
If you thought you got a great price....there's a reason for that.
5 x