DELIVERY INFO

anniebelle

DELIVERY INFO

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I was checking my orders to see what items will finally be delivered today, I've known for a long time that their estimated delivery dates are impossibly wrong, However, I have 3 orders that say delivery today. One of them is at the airport which means it will be at least 2 more days, One will hardly be delivered today considering it is still in Houston.
8 x

Boston Irish

Re: DELIVERY INFO

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I like it when it says on the way what way I ask.
8 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

I like it when it says on the way what way I ask.
0 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I was checking my orders to see what items will finally be delivered today, I've known for a long time that their estimated delivery dates are impossibly wrong, However, I have 3 orders that say delivery today. One of them is at the airport which means it will be at least 2 more days, One will hardly be delivered today considering it is still in Houston.
That Wismo-Gizmo they “upgraded” to is anything but an upgrade. It is always wrong. However, that is because it bases the info off of the order date. So when the item sits in the warehouse for days and finally ships then the Wismo-Gizmo readjusts. But!….then when the item gets punted to DHL the Wismo-Gizmo has to RE-REadjust.
And on goes the circle of ShopLC.
7 x