SANTA FE STYLE

anniebelle

SANTA FE STYLE

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I received an email today, two of the 3 pieces I ordered from this show failed the "repick", so I will be getting my money back. So much easier if they just wouldn't take our money until it is in the carton!
11 x

anniebelle

Re: SANTA FE STYLE

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I often review the Recently On Air To see what's new. i was surprised to see one of the items I referred to above was shown in the overnight hours. Though I received the email about the repick, the two items are still showing as invoiced. I really want that ring and don't know what to do! Guess I'll try an email to CS.
5 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I often review the Recently On Air To see what's new. i was surprised to see one of the items I referred to above was shown in the overnight hours. Though I received the email about the repick, the two items are still showing as invoiced. I really want that ring and don't know what to do! Guess I'll try an email to CS.
YES! Or use Chat. I have had that happen quite some time ago. The item was canceled and it was still in stock. I contacted CS and was told they had no idea why it happened. I ordered the item again and it shipped.
4 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 2 years ago

Happened to me too--sometimes the online stuff is goofy. If you look on the LIVE TV and see it in the last 25 items get it.. . That happened to me on the garden tables. They gave me the Sunflower one--THREE TIMES-- and I cancelled all three and found the butterflies and the birds and ordered them. Sometimes the digital ordering is so frustrating! I have been impressed with myself how I can switch from digital and hopped on the phone and snagged the item instead of the delay. I am getting good at working around the annoying digital misshaps. The Chat was really good for me until even that didn't work and i don't think the hosts ever get my emails! I thought India led the way in the IT world? Not my experience with SHOP LC for sure. And yes, I deleted the ap and redownloaded it and updated it--it still can suck.
3 x