Good Sunday Morning

Mermaidskies

Good Sunday Morning

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

To all😍😍😎😎😍😍

I’ve been so busy this past week I hardly know what is up and what is down. Today we are bound and determined to relax.

Hot weather went away for several days but buy is it coming back with a vengeance. We are supposed to hit 115 later this week! Those types of days I really need to plan any activities around that heat. If I must run errands I will do so literally as the sun comes up (coolest time of day). And the rest will be limited to inside only.

Father’s Day next week. That will be nice.

Any plans for your Sunday my friends ?? Oops…I almost typed FIENDS! Either way my fiends! 🤪🤪🤗🤗🥰🥰
9 x

anniebelle

Re: Good Sunday Morning

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Nothing happens around here on the weekend. The most excitement is reviewing the menu for the week!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did have a good day yesterday though. My friend picked me up for a few items at the grocery, Then lunch at a nice little tavern down the street! their specialty is mac and cheese, but I'm all about their handmade burgers and batter dipped fries! YUM!!! And of course a long, tall , ice cold beer!
8 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Nothing happens around here on the weekend. The most excitement is reviewing the menu for the week!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did have a good day yesterday though. My friend picked me up for a few items at the grocery, Then lunch at a nice little tavern down the street! their specialty is mac and cheese, but I'm all about their handmade burgers and batter dipped fries! YUM!!! And of course a long, tall , ice cold beer!
No weekend activities? What a drag.

Sounds like a nice day yesterday! I love artisan Mac n cheese. Do you know I have NEVER ordered a restaurant burger…ever?

Weird.

I’m just in a long kaftan today, keeping cool inside. Staying in a long kaftan all day is taking some getting use to. I feel like I’m in my jammies or not ready for the day😍
4 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I'm just trying not to melt. I ran a couple of errands earlier, now I'm relaxing. I take short walks around the house weeding flowerbeds and avoiding cicadas. They are really loud! They fly from tree to tree. I try to avoid their traffic pattern.
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

Sounds like a nice day yesterday! I love artisan Mac n cheese. Do you know I have NEVER ordered a restaurant burger…ever?

Weird.

I’m just in a long kaftan today, keeping cool inside. Staying in a long kaftan all day is taking some getting use to. I feel like I’m in my jammies or not ready for the day😍
I actually wore " street clothes " yesterday! Capris and short kaftan! Around here, I wear the long ones all day, every day!!! I get a lot of compliments on them. Much more comfortable than pants!
4 x

Mermaidskies

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
I'm just trying not to melt. I ran a couple of errands earlier, now I'm relaxing. I take short walks around the house weeding flowerbeds and avoiding cicadas. They are really loud! They fly from tree to tree. I try to avoid their traffic pattern.
Hot where you are too huh? Yep…you need kaftans (I just responded to your post).

Traffic pattern…LOL….🤪🤣🛫✈️🦗…stay cool 😎

Luckily for me hubs does the yard work. Hey he’s gotta do something right?
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Been sleeping all day :lol: :lol: H😊..........I can’t find chuck post 🤣
2 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

Weird.

I actually wore " street clothes " yesterday! Capris and short kaftan! Around here, I wear the long ones all day, every day!!! I get a lot of compliments on them. Much more comfortable than pants!
I almost always get multiple compliments on my kaftans. And ladies, and a few men, have asked where I get them.

If your pants aren’t comfy maybe you’re wearing the wrong kind! I’m super comfy in my long kaftan of course but kind of feel outta sorts.
3 x

Mermaidskies

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Been sleeping all day :lol: :lol: H😊..........I can’t find chuck post 🤣
I’m sorry, did you say CHUCK ROAST? 👀😱
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago