Help Moderator

Dragonfly

Help Moderator

Post by Dragonfly » 2 years ago

I have not been on here for awhile and sent a question to Danielle's email and did not get a response--is she no longer the Moderator? what I wanted to know is abut the classification of Rubies. If it says AAA and does NOT have FF on its description--does that mean it is not fissure filled? My daughter said ALL Niassa Rubies are fissured filled even if they say AAA and do not have the FF--True?
2 x

GElliot

Re: Help Moderator

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I believe they call Niasa rubies AAA or AAAA when they are set in gold. They are still FF. It's deceptive in my opinion but we know slc is no longer on the "Up and up" when it comes to their business practices.
2 x

Moderator_Jazzman

Re: Help Moderator

Post by Moderator_Jazzman » 2 years ago

Dragonfly wrote:
2 years ago
I have not been on here for awhile and sent a question to Danielle's email and did not get a response--is she no longer the Moderator? what I wanted to know is abut the classification of Rubies. If it says AAA and does NOT have FF on its description--does that mean it is not fissure filled? My daughter said ALL Niassa Rubies are fissured filled even if they say AAA and do not have the FF--True?
Hello,

I do apologize for the time it has taken to reply to this comment. I did attempt calling you this morning to better explain the stone you are inquiring about. I would be happy to assist, I recognized you also mentioned Danielle(Moderator) did not reply to an email which you sent please understand she has been promoted so the lack of communication was not intentional. We are always happy to help, if you are still needing assistance give us a callback at 1-877-899-0078. Thank you and have a Super Thursday.
1 x