PERFUMES

AD

Re: PERFUMES

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I’m so glad I don’t have to put up with this, this, .... stuff. I’m sorry A. I would like to know why SLC even excepted this product to be returned in the first place, they should have sent it back to the person who returned it. And if not returned, should NEVER HAVE SENT IT OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE. SHAME, SHAME.
9 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you for asking, Perfumes are considered beauty products and are not returnable. As stated at https://www.shoplc.com/returns which reads: "Hygiene products with a safety seal or that come in contact with the body cannot be returned. No hygiene products can be returned if the package has been opened, seal broken, or product used/tested per Public Health Policy and per ShopLC policy standards. Such items include but are not limited to toiletry, intimates, beauty, consumables, bedding, pet and hair products." Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.
Let me get this straight.....you do not accept returns on hygiene products but people receive obviously opened product. Are you saying employees are opening , trying, and then packaging them for shippment? Come on Alex. Talk is cheap. Get these nice ladies an answer once and for all instead of quoting obviously non sensible nonsense from the employee manual. That's assuming there is an employee manual.
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

What about clothes that are returned and sent back out to customers, isn’t that considered hygiene problem. ( clothes that have been opened ) H🤨
8 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

The SAME thing happened to me a few months ago! The perfume had been opened….and I did not open it…it arrived that way!!! They would NOT take the item back and continued to charge budget pay!!! I was not going to use an item that had been used by someone else…(it was NOT a spray)…especially during a pandemic! So, I ended up throwing it away! A waste of my money…that I could have used!! I really don’t know what is going on on this channel anymore! I DO know things are so much worse in the last year and a half…and apparently the President doesn’t care because nothing is ever done to correct the numerous problems…..
11 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

shopLC_alex wrote:
2 years ago
Good afternoon,

Thank you for asking, Perfumes are considered beauty products and are not returnable. As stated at https://www.shoplc.com/returns which reads: "Hygiene products with a safety seal or that come in contact with the body cannot be returned. No hygiene products can be returned if the package has been opened, seal broken, or product used/tested per Public Health Policy and per ShopLC policy standards. Such items include but are not limited to toiletry, intimates, beauty, consumables, bedding, pet and hair products." Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.
@Moderator_Alex : Well Alex, what are you going to do to make this right? It is obvious that you allowed someone to return it! In fact, perfumes cannot be sent regular mail, so I am unable to return this used product to you.
8 x

anniebelle

@mpompadour
@honey
@ElleTee
@AD
@Gypsy
@itsme
@GElliot
@buyitall

I've been out all afternoon! Everyone, thank you all for your support! I was pleased to see that I was correct in my knowledge of perfumes handling here. Being that it ships as a hazardous material . . . . .

I am anxious to hear from Alex! :roll:
8 x

anniebelle

AD wrote:
2 years ago
OMG. A:.... what perfume was it?? H😊
H: Vince Camuto. My first of his line! Somebody didn't like it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: H😊
4 x

ElleTee

Post by ElleTee » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
H: Vince Camuto. My first of his line! Somebody didn't like it! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh no...I just won a Vince Camuto fragrance and it has not shipped yet. I hope they don't send me your bottle ! lol :lol:
7 x

anniebelle

ElleTee wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
Oh no...I just won a Vince Camuto fragrance and it has not shipped yet. I hope they don't send me your bottle ! lol :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
6 x