Some do some don’t 🙂
4 x

MaeWest1953

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I'm sorry, but what accent?
I hear an accent, I believe Tony is Brazilian and he sounds out most of the Latin named stones or designers of a jewelry line he is presenting in a beautiful way 😊
4 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Tony was raised in Texas. It's why he has no accent. Tenner was raised in Brazil. That's why he has an accent. There are other Diniz boys but I don't know much about them.
3 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

Tony is an alpha male, super competitive and that helps customers get quality goods at lower prices, I think that he and Tenner are not listed as hosts because technically Tony supplies the stones and hangs out with the executives. Would like to know what happened between him and Michelle.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Love Tenner ❤️
4 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Gemini wrote:
2 years ago
To each his own... am tired of his condescending rhetoric
I’m with you Gemini! If I hear him cut off another host with his “Ladies and Gentlemen…do you UNDERSTAND?” condescending crap I think I’ll blow a head gasket!! Especially since just last week I had a very well known Jeweler who used to have a large jewelry factory in Thailand tell me that Tanzanite just never took off and it’s basically worthless if you try to resell it! Told me my ten carat 4A Tanzanite ring with almost 2 carats of D-Flawless Diamonds set in 18k white gold was only worth $1,200!! I paid $9,000 for it ten years ago! And my stone is much more beautiful than the “vivid” 4A he’s selling right now! Ughhhhhh!
5 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
He has VERY Little accent, but Tenner WOWSY. 😊. H😊
I agree AD! I could…and have! watched Tenner for hours! He knows how to “mesh” seamlessly with any host, he’s cute, funny, intelligent and oh so lovable!!! He also has great taste in cars!! LoL!! Tony acts like a big, swinging you-know-what!! Tony and Cheryl are the two I CANNOT listen to….EVER!! Wish they’d put the two of them on together! Can you imagine?!? Tony would chew her up and eat her for her stupid breakfast of “wakey wakey eggs and bac-y”!! 🤣🤣
8 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Tony is an alpha male? Is that term even used anymore except when describing wolves? I don't think it's a compliment. No one turnes in to see a temper tantrum. He needs to grow up.
5 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

TEMPER TANTRUM??? Now that I would like to have seen, if only to confirm how much I dislike watching him! :lol:
4 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Did anyone catch the new Female Host. She is very pretty but a little to sugar sweet voice
4 x