AD

Re: Ladies and Gentlemen

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Boston:..... are you talking about Shannon? If so she is mainly on midnights 😊
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Any one is there a new female host??? Or is it Shannon, Boston is referring to. T. Y. 😊...H😊
2 x

honey

Post by honey » 2 years ago

@AD
hi AD, a new girl named Karen began with some
short airing's yesterday morning and then again
this morning.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Thank You Honey 😊. H😊
1 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
Did anyone catch the new Female Host. She is very pretty but a little to sugar sweet voice
I’m sad to say but I agree. She seemed very nice but her voice was a tad like nails on a chalkboard for me.
2 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello friends: is this another case of a host with NO EXPERIENCE, NO PROFESSIONALISM? I don’t know how much longer I can take the insulting abuse from some of the hosts. Just FYI how I feel right now. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
2 x

Mermaidskies

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hello friends: is this another case of a host with NO EXPERIENCE, NO PROFESSIONALISM? I don’t know how much longer I can take the insulting abuse from some of the hosts. Just FYI how I feel right now. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
No she was quite professional and seemed experienced. She was very pleasant. I just personally didn’t find her voice to be pleasant to my ears.
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I still haven’t seen her, I don’t watch much anymore. How are you all. I’m good, but no one to talk to. Except dogs and cats :lol: they don’t say much except BARKING AT ANYTHING 😫Especially at night 😳😡...H🤨
4 x

Mermaidskies

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I still haven’t seen her, I don’t watch much anymore. How are you all. I’m good, but no one to talk to. Except dogs and cats :lol: they don’t say much except BARKING AT ANYTHING 😫Especially at night 😳😡...H🤨
Has your family made it to the BIG D? (As my son calls it!). Oh wait, they have a long long drive? Flight?

WellI hope they have a fun and safe trip. Make the best of some quietER alone time. 🥰🥰🥰

There’s likely always someone around on here. Where’s AB?
2 x