Return of host Michelle

MaeWest1953

Re: Return of host Michelle

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

I must have misunderstood because I heard her saying that she was happy to have helped and something about visiting and next time she in the area she would like to come back again
Oh well.....either way she was nice

Wish we could get some more information on Michelle Mahone
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I’m lost, are you all talking about Michelle Mahon?? Or SLC used to have another Michelle that has done commercials?? Think she had long brown hair, very professional. Saw her in a Infomercial that she was wearing a baseball cap for hair growth. 😊
6 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

That hair growth cap commercial has Shawn Diddy in it. Yes she was on the LC for a very short time then she left. The Michelle I remember from years ago is Michelle Stoffel. Look her up and you'll find a pic of her. She was one classy and professional host. I'll be happy to see her come back.
6 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

For the past two mornings hosts have greeted her as she entered the studio. So I thought Michele Mahone would be on this morning, Nope Cheryl and Annica again. Only Michelle can present any product in an entertaining way. Please bring her back.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Oops it was Shawn Ditty :lol: Thank You 😊
3 x

Ryan

Post by Ryan » 2 years ago

I haven't seen Michelle Mahone on in a while is she still with shop lc?
4 x

MaeWest1953

ryan we are all wondering about this
My initial post was about an ex host named Michelle
I hope LC can let us know about Michelle Mahone
4 x

MaeWest1953

steelstash wrote:
2 years ago
For the past two mornings hosts have greeted her as she entered the studio. So I thought Michele Mahone would be on this morning, Nope Cheryl and Annica again. Only Michelle can present any product in an entertaining way. Please bring her back.
Are you referring to Michelle Mahone cause that would be great news 😊
If they are greeting her than I will be more comfortable knowing she is still employed
4 x

Ryan

Post by Ryan » 2 years ago

I sure hope so too because we enjoy watching her she's entertaining. I knew they had her on during different time slots last few times we caught her on air but, it's just been a while since we've seen her. So, yeah Let's Hope someone who knows- informs us soon!
5 x