Swarovski

GElliot

Re: Swarovski

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Does anyone have experience with Swarovski zirconia vs Lustro Stella vs Bella Luce? Since they are best known for their crystals, that's where my focus has been. I don't buy zirconia colors that actually imitate real gemstones. I don't want to mistake it for the real thing! :lol:
I have several pieces of Swarovski zirconia. I bought some years ago before slc started raising prices. In my opinion, Swarovski zirconia is the best I've seen. I have Bella as well and some pieces I like better than others.
4 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello forum friends: I used to buy Diamonique from QVC but I like any Swarovski, the vintage collection from Xavier is stunning & Lustrous Stella is really Swarovski if you read about it & it’s gorgeous too. I cannot afford Harry Winston moissanite and the only things I ever bought from JTV was pearls, my birthstone. I have a few pearls from ShopHQ, & bought honora pearls from QVC. I don’t think I have any Bella. Going to check out the free shipping today. Have fun shopping. Just make sure you get the FREE SHIPPING !
5 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hello forum friends: I used to buy Diamonique from QVC but I like any Swarovski, the vintage collection from Xavier is stunning & Lustrous Stella is really Swarovski if you read about it & it’s gorgeous too. I cannot afford Harry Winston moissanite and the only things I ever bought from JTV was pearls, my birthstone. I have a few pearls from ShopHQ, & bought honora pearls from QVC. I don’t think I have any Bella. Going to check out the free shipping today. Have fun shopping. Just make sure you get the FREE SHIPPING !
Have you tried the moissanite from here? I have several pieces and they are all stunning! I just wish they’d offer the stones in a larger carat weight.
4 x