FACE BALM

anniebelle

FACE BALM

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Did anyone see or buy a skin care product Friday designed to prevent chafing on your face from masks? I thought they called it Face Balm, but I can't find it. It actually looked like a solid stick deodorant. Let me know the item number if you can.
1 x

Tothemoon

Re: FACE BALM

Post by Tothemoon » 2 years ago

Anniebelle, if you google “Shop LC 3593600” it shows that a Skin Elements Anti-chafing Face Balm was sold on the auction site for $1.00. It looks like a deodorant stick like you described. It doesn’t say how long ago it was in the auction site and this item # doesn’t come up in the regular website anymore. I assume the inventory became so low that the auctioned off the remaining ones. Maybe it’ll come up on the auction again. But Shop LC is selling it on the Walmart site for $12.80 - a little more than what someone won it for on the auction site. At least it’s free shipping at Walmart!
4 x

anniebelle

Re: FACE BALM

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@Tothemoon , thanks for the information! I'll check it out! I had it in my cart one of those times when everything disappeared! Twice that day! In trying to re- recreate my order it just went by the way! Then, I guess it sold out.
3 x