Shannon

PrettyThings

Shannon

Post by PrettyThings » 2 years ago

So glad to see Shannon getting some day time. She’s so sweet and classy. She’s my favorite and I so appreciate that she gives details about the products
11 x

AD

Re: Shannon

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Shannon is sweet. Wish she had more day time hrs.
8 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

yes Shannon is sweet but for me Tony was much better with Michelle as a co-host
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

I have always enjoyed Shannon but the over-nights are usually on the back side of the clock for me. I am enjoying seeing her during the earlier hours.
7 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi forum friends: it’s about 9:15 eastern time & Tony went BEZERK because nobody was buyung his tanzanite. I was so shocked the way he was talking to us,I turned it off. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM TONY ? I do not let anyone talk to me in that manner. Try & change your presentation. You are insulting & out of control. A other loser at SLC. 😡😡😡😡😡
4 x

Dolores

Post by Dolores » 2 years ago

Happened to watch a minute Tony was getting so angry I thought he was going to bust a blood vessel. We are the consumers, and don't want to be yelled at. I haven't bought anything in a month cant waste any more money.
6 x

steelstash

Post by steelstash » 2 years ago

have bought many beautiful things from Tony, only had problems with a very expensive morganite that faded and an Iliana wei opal which is beautiful but does not have a blue background like the one shown on the screen, This is what Tony does not understand, Some of us would love to buy many, many things but we do understand that we do not have the funds to do so, Plus there is a limit to budget pay, no more than five thousand dollars per customer.
2 x