MermaidSkies

AD

MermaidSkies

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I’m looking for Disney in California can’t find it. Do you know what city it’s close to. T Y. H😊
4 x

GElliot

Re: MermaidSkies

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Disneyland is in Anaheim California. Disney world is in Orlando Florida. Disney world is much larger. They aquired a ton of land and have been able to build new attractions over the years. Being is California, Disneyland didn't have as much land available. Sorry to jump in here. I hope you don't mind. 🏰
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

You’re good... family is on way to California couldn’t find it on a map. 🙄 DUH. TY GELLIOT
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Thank you GElliot for the info. I never really knew where those places were myself. 🌸🌸🌸
3 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I’m looking for Disney in California can’t find it. Do you know what city it’s close to. T Y. H😊
Yes G is correct…Anaheim. And while DW is larger with the many different parks and is spread out IMHO DL is far better. They have also recently done a lot of remodeling and changing things around. There is the new Star Wars land.
We’ve been to DW as well and the Magic Kingdom portion is actually much smaller than DL. So really it’s hard to compare apples to apples.

I hope your family has a great time! We will be going back there soon. We never..,as in never ever ever ever….go in the Summer. For us it’s always Spring (hubby’s fave time or Fall, my fave)

Are they staying at one of the DL hotels? We always do. Very nice and adds to the overall MAGIC🤗🤗🤗🤗
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

MermaidSkies:..... not sure one next to it is what I understand..... H😊
3 x

Mermaidskies

Oh and tell them to make sure and spend some time in Downtown Disney! And if they are going to eat somewhere out of the park at any time, Mimi’s is a nice breakfast place. Also Knott’s Berry Farm is not far and it’s fun to eat at their famous chicken restaurant. Don’t forget the blackberry pie!

Oh there’s so much to do there! They will have fun!
2 x

Mermaidskies

AD wrote:
2 years ago
MermaidSkies:..... not sure one next to it is what I understand..... H😊
Well the entire park is surrounded ,literally, by all sorts of hotels of all calibers. And the surrounding ones are generally within walking distance of the park. But there is also many different types of transportation available to and from the park.
2 x