Clarification on cancellations of orders

Moderator_Danielle

Clarification on cancellations of orders

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

There was a post made in regards to cancellations orders. Several replies were against forum guidelines so it was deleted. But we want to ensure that we provide some clarification:

The amount of cancellations statistically is the same. Of course, there have been days that may be worse than others but that is dictated by the volume of orders.

If a product is cancelled due to an inventory matter, then yes, the inventory needs to be adjusted. If there is an instance that it does not get adjusted, then the item may relist although it should not. Any instances where we find an error occurred, correction is provided to the respective employee.

The warehouse has expanded, but this isn’t what may have contributed to order cancellations. For transparency the expansion may have contributed to delays in getting a shipment out. But that is not something that occurred each day. They are on track and getting some orders out in as little as 24hrs.

The customer service team is in alignment with expectations. However, we have had some additional promotions that generated more calls than expected. Good problem to have, and we have added additional staff to accommodate this.

At times there have been longer holds, however that is usually tied to if there is a very popular item on the screen. In those instances it's busy everywhere. No excuses, just wanting to give context.

Thank you all for your understanding, and we are happy to answer any questions.
5 x

Boston Irish

Re: Clarification on cancellations of orders

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

DANIELLE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY NECLACE BOXES THE DEEP ONES 8Of THEM SINCE LAST OCT IS THIS A PEOPLE PROBLEM OR A WAREHOUSE PROBLEM COULD YOU PLEASE SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME NOT CONNER NOT ALEX NOT ANYONE ALL PROMICES NO ACTIO. THANK YOU. I DON'T EMALE THIS SHOULD BE LISTRD ON MY NOTES MANY TIMES.
7 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Hi Danielle, Thank you for explaining Shop LC's side of things but I have to wonder sometimes if the items are even in inventory at the warehouse. It's like Shop LC is pre-selling or over selling items not physically at the warehouse and items are in the process of being shipped from overseas and not enough were shipped to you for the amount of items you sold, hence the LONG and TEDIOUS wait for our purchases to ship to us or be cancelled. Our time and money are being tied up wondering if we will ever get our item, when in good faith we, the customers, did our part ordering and PAYING. I realize Shop LC has thousands of items for sale and in rising auctions, but every other shopping venue I use has thousands of items too and they manage to ship items VERY FAST and I usually have them in 3 to 4 days MAX. I hope you take this in the spirit it is meant. I'm not bashing you, these are just observations I've made. :|
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Just saw the news....tons and tons of cargo trying to be shipped from overseas just sitting in ports, would that have any thing to do with late shipping from SLC. Said would be lucky to have Christmas stuff in time for stores to put out their Christmas items. I have no clue. Actually don’t understand why items are sitting at ports so long. H😊
8 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Maybe this year, stores won't be decorating for Christmas in September. 🎄🎁⛄
11 x

shopLC_alex

Post by shopLC_alex » 2 years ago

Boston Irish wrote:
2 years ago
DANIELLE I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET MY NECLACE BOXES THE DEEP ONES 8Of THEM SINCE LAST OCT IS THIS A PEOPLE PROBLEM OR A WAREHOUSE PROBLEM COULD YOU PLEASE SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP ME NOT CONNER NOT ALEX NOT ANYONE ALL PROMICES NO ACTIO. THANK YOU. I DON'T EMALE THIS SHOULD BE LISTRD ON MY NOTES MANY TIMES.
Good morning,

Sorry that you haven't received the boxes yet. The Warehouse shipped them out on 04/07/2021 via UPS and it looks like after a few failed delivery attempts they were returned to sender. I will be emailing you with the tracking number to get some clarification on a valid shipping address as well in just a moment.
3 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello everyone! My cancelled orders that I won fair and square were both cancelled by robots in the warehouse. I was assured the item I WON TWICE, would not reappear in the auction. IT IS IN THERE RIGHT NOW !!!!! This unfortunate situation is only 1-day old. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hello everyone! My cancelled orders that I won fair and square were both cancelled by robots in the warehouse. I was assured the item I WON TWICE, would not reappear in the auction. IT IS IN THERE RIGHT NOW !!!!! This unfortunate situation is only 1-day old. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Hi Amy, WOW that is REALLY ridiculous! Twice in a row :x I KNOW you should NOT have to do this, but if it is something you have to have, go check to see if Shop LC has it on Ebay, Walmart or Amazon. They have things sometimes on those venues that are NOT on this website. They are bound to have it somewhere or why else do they keep listing in in rising auctions. It makes NO sense! Best of luck to you and I hope you find it somewhere!
5 x

Joybear

Post by Joybear » 2 years ago

I have had 3 orders canceled in the past two weeks! It is really getting old!and the email that notifies me 4 days after the orders were placed that "you have either canceled the order or their was an inventory problem"is obnoxious!it always seems to be the things I really want and did well at auction with.one order was three different handbags which have I am bidding on again.you would think at least one of them would be available out of the three .it's really frustrating having to bid on the same items again and a big waste of my time.
7 x

Moderator_Connor

Post by Moderator_Connor » 2 years ago

Good Afternoon, Joybear & Amy!

I am so sorry to hear this happened to your recent orders! If you would, may you please send in an email to customerservice@shoplc.com with the order and/or item information for those purchases? We'd certainly like to look into this for you and figure out what happened. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience you've experienced while we work on resolving this!
2 x