Has anyone bought lately

anniebelle

Re: Has anyone bought lately

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
Oh wait…you said bracelets. Is it the stretch one with either cushion cut stones or barrel cut, there’s another one too.

I have one of those. So pretty! The colors are amazing.
It is a stretch bracelet with curved stones. South African multi-colored tigers eye. 3735385.

Which multi-colored TLV necklace did you buy? I don't remember.
2 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
Oh wait…you said bracelets. Is it the stretch one with either cushion cut stones or barrel cut, there’s another one too.

I have one of those. So pretty! The colors are amazing.
It is a stretch bracelet with curved stones. South African multi-colored tigers eye. 3735385.

Which multi-colored TLV necklace sis you buy? I don't remember.
I have that same bracelet! I love it.😍

And the necklace is 3855998. It was on a few nights ago. I love that the pendant can come off the beads and worn on something else or the beads worn alone.

It also comes in blue topaz, citrine, garnet, amethyst and peridot. But I am a sucker for multi-gem things. Like that multi-sapphire ring they had as a TLV about a month ago. Mine is beautiful!
4 x

Mermaidskies

And while you were posting that above I did order a ring. It was a clearance item. I already own it in Rhodolite garnet and it’s so pretty and unique. I originally wanted it in the blue topaz but it was out of stock. I just happened to be scrolling the clearance section and it was there for an awesomely low price. And hahaaa….5 budget pays!

I had to CHUCKLE tho, it’s a Chuck Clemency ring. Didn’t know that before. I love the style of it. There are other colors. And I think one left in the blue topaz in a size 6. And I used a coupon!
4 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
And while you were posting that above I did order a ring. It was a clearance item. I already own it in Rhodolite garnet and it’s so pretty and unique. I originally wanted it in the blue topaz but it was out of stock. I just happened to be scrolling the clearance section and it was there for an awesomely low price. And hahaaa….5 budget pays!

I had to CHUCKLE tho, it’s a Chuck Clemency ring. Didn’t know that before. I love the style of it. There are other colors. And I think one left in the blue topaz in a size 6. And I used a coupon!
I haven't seen any of his pieces, to my knowledge. what number?
3 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago

3673902 that’s the size 6. But that is $10.00 more than the one I just ordered. Maybe because the size I ordered was the last one in that size. Don’t know what the other colors are available in what sizes.
4 x

anniebelle

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago

3673902 that’s the size 6. But that is $10.00 more than the one I just ordered. Maybe because the size I ordered was the last one in that size. Don’t know what the other colors are available in what sizes.
Pretty ring, I might get one! But how do you know it's a Clemency? didn't see anything in the description.
3 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago

Pretty ring, I might get one! But how do you know it's a Clemency? didn't see anything in the description.
It says it in my order history. It says “Chuck’s collection”. And it’s actually much prettier in person. And it’s a very substantial piece.
4 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

Last night I bought an untreated ruby Rhapsody ring with diamonds. I have a call in to customer service just to make sure the ruby is in fact untreated. Looks like a nice ring. It sold out quickly.
4 x

Mermaidskies

lah2001 wrote:
2 years ago
Last night I bought an untreated ruby Rhapsody ring with diamonds. I have a call in to customer service just to make sure the ruby is in fact untreated. Looks like a nice ring. It sold out quickly.
You bought a high end piece during a clearance? You’re braver than I!
3 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
lah2001 wrote:
2 years ago
You bought a high end piece during a clearance? You’re braver than I!
-LOL. Braver or just crazy. However, the customer service guy I spoke to told me I could return it if I needed to.
4 x