Has anyone bought lately

AD

Has anyone bought lately

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I see SLC is having a mini clearance for 24 hrs. Careful what you buy says no RETURNS :lol: :lol:..... By the way wonder what happened to Aeriana and Jacee???? H😊
7 x

Mermaidskies

Re: Has anyone bought lately

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I see SLC is having a mini clearance for 24 hrs. Careful what you buy says no RETURNS :lol: :lol:..... By the way wonder what happened to Aeriana and Jacee???? H😊
Good morning! 🌞🌞🌞

Lately as in past few days or minutes? 😜😜😜. Have you?
6 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello AD and forum friends: can’t help you, don’t know who those people are. Happy shopping. 🌸🌸🌸
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Hey Mermaid, no I don’t buy anymore. Thought about starting back up, but honestly after reading everyone’s horror stories I think not. AND I HAVE SAVED SO MUCH 💸💵💰. Grandson will be driving soon. 😊. H😊
4 x

Mermaidskies

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Hey Mermaid, no I don’t buy anymore. Thought about starting back up, but honestly after reading everyone’s horror stories I think not. AND I HAVE SAVED SO MUCH 💸💵💰. Grandson will be driving soon. 😊. H😊
Well good for you, and good for him!
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I have two large orders pending, mostly made up of Under $10 items. I'm in a bracelet mood, ordering whatever I don't have, or remember having. One of these days I will get my jewelry organized so I know what I have and how to find it! My orders also have a sprinkling of kaftans and perfume! I've spent enough on higher priced ( for me) items for quite a while! I actually have everything I think I'll ever need! It's just that shopping is so much fun! :oops:
5 x

Mermaidskies

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I have two large orders pending, mostly made up of Under $10 items. I'm in a bracelet mood, ordering whatever I don't have, or remember having. One of these days I will get my jewelry organized so I know what I have and how to find it! My orders also have a sprinkling of kaftans and perfume! I've spent enough on higher priced ( for me) items for quite a while! I actually have everything I think I'll ever need! It's just that shopping is so much fun! :oops:
That’s my issue. I was going through some of my boxes today and was literally astounded by what I have. I DO need more boxes though.

It IS fun I know. But now that is why I am looking for the NEW and not same ole same ole. Not much new, ever. I rarely wear bracelets so I have all I need.

I will only buy beads now if they are an usual cut or different that simply round. I have a lot of chains. My favorite thing is rings but I have sooooooooooooooooooooo many.

If I am tempted with new that’s okay. But like I said there isn’t any new.

I did fall in love with that pretty necklace (the multi, of course) they had for a TLV the other night.
4 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Mermaidskies wrote:
2 years ago
anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
That’s my issue. I was going through some of my boxes today and was literally astounded by what I have. I DO need more boxes though.

It IS fun I know. But now that is why I am looking for the NEW and not same ole same ole. Not much new, ever. I rarely wear bracelets so I have all I need.

I will only buy beads now if they are an usual cut or different that simply round. I have a lot of chains. My favorite thing is rings but I have sooooooooooooooooooooo many.

If I am tempted with new that’s okay. But like I said there isn’t any new.

I did fall in love with that pretty necklace (the multi, of course) they had for a TLV the other night.
I just picked up a box I wasn't expecting today! Bracelets---amethyst, Indian agate, red and white agate, black obsidian, blue chalcedony! Most beautiful was a multi colored tigers eye, not in round beads. The evening sun is coming in over my shoulder, the stones are so pretty!
4 x

Mermaidskies

Ooooo, where is that tiger’s eye from? I have two multi tiger’s eye necklaces (one with that butterfly front clasp) but the beads are round.

Everything sounds so Pretty! I love chalcedony too!
2 x

Mermaidskies

Oh wait…you said bracelets. Is it the stretch one with either cushion cut stones or barrel cut, there’s another one too.

I have one of those. So pretty! The colors are amazing.
3 x