Suggestion please

GElliot

Suggestion please

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I have asked this question before. Why when I tap "Jewelry" and "New arrivals" do I have to scroll through pages of loose gemstones? The reason we narrow down our searches is to avoid scrolling through things we don't wish to see. I don't have this issue anywhere else. If slc wants to compete with other retailers , they need to bite the bullet and pay people that can give them a professional, efficient website. Loose gemstones are not jewelry. There is a whole catagory for loose gems. I do not wish to see your entire inventory when I know exactly what I want. Thank you.
4 x

Mermaidskies

Re: Suggestion please

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
I have asked this question before. Why when I tap "Jewelry" and "New arrivals" do I have to scroll through pages of loose gemstones? The reason we narrow down our searches is to avoid scrolling through things we don't wish to see. I don't have this issue anywhere else. If slc wants to compete with other retailers , they need to bite the bullet and pay people that can give them a professional, efficient website. Loose gemstones are not jewelry. There is a whole catagory for loose gems. I do not wish to see your entire inventory when I know exactly what I want. Thank you.
I was thinking of you about an hour ago when I was scrolling what “new” they had on the website and saw the myriad of loose stones. They need a separate section just for those.
I think they can’t get enough jewelry made so they toss the stones in there. I’m not here to shop for stones.
And ITA agree with all you said! 😎😎😎

Also whomever uploads to the site apparently is not aware that lifestyle items shouldn’t be listed in jewelry.
4 x

GElliot

Re: Suggestion please

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

I almost said the same thing about lifestyle products under jewelry. These things already have a category. Why do I have to scroll through them when looking at jewelry? My time is also valuable and SLC should understand this.
4 x