Whyyyyyy

Mermaidskies

Whyyyyyy

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Does Mr. Clemency always make a big deal over free shipping on an item that ALREADY HAS FREE SHIPPING according to the website offer of F/S on items over $50.00????????

Yeah like duh! We know. Don’t try to fool us into thinking you’re giving some sort of unplanned bonus.
7 x

Mermaidskies

Re: Whyyyyyy

Why did they cut the handbag presentation so short? There were so many more that were on the guide they were going to show.

Anddddd then they trotted out the Opatra again instead. Every time something is goofed up they fall back on Opatra presentations.

SMH. What is up with this place anyway?
5 x

Teachergirl

Post by Teachergirl » 2 years ago

Another hour of Cindy brushing her hair. Another hour I won't watch. They should have kept the bags on.
9 x

Mermaidskies

Teachergirl wrote:
2 years ago
Another hour of Cindy brushing her hair. Another hour I won't watch. They should have kept the bags on.
Yeah they should have. Something is wrong there you can just tell by how the presentations are going, how they’re acting and what they are doing with the programming.
6 x

buyitall

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I was wondering about the new handbags too??? They spend an hour all the time on Opatra products and yet a short amount of time on brand new handbags that had lots of color choices??? Makes NO sense. I purchased a crossbody bag for $49.99. They gave 5 budget pays which fit in my fixed income budget. My 84 year old sister…also on fixed income…loved the last bag they showed…the striped one. It was $59.99 and yet they only gave 3 budget pays. I realize that $20 may not be a lot of money for some people. But if they had given 5 budget pays on that one she would have bought it. The difference between twelve dollars a month and twenty will pay for one of her prescriptions. Budget pays sometimes don’t make any sense.
6 x

Mermaidskies

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
I was wondering about the new handbags too??? They spend an hour all the time on Opatra products and yet a short amount of time on brand new handbags that had lots of color choices??? Makes NO sense. I purchased a crossbody bag for $49.99. They gave 5 budget pays which fit in my fixed income budget. My 84 year old sister…also on fixed income…loved the last bag they showed…the striped one. It was $59.99 and yet they only gave 3 budget pays. I realize that $20 may not be a lot of money for some people. But if they had given 5 budget pays on that one she would have bought it. The difference between twelve dollars a month and twenty will pay for one of her prescriptions. Budget pays sometimes don’t make any sense.
I agree with all you said. My daughter sometime watches and might like to purchase but the budget pays dont make sense.

And there were a LOT more styles and colors of the Dowa bags on the guide, several I wanted to see presented. But they only showed those few and never did the others.
5 x