Made in China

anniebelle

Made in China

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

I'm sure I have seen it before, but I have been thinking! All those cute little blue boxes SLC uses have a little sticker saying made in China. Do they have a factory In China too? I thought they supposedly made most everything in India!
2 x

Mermaidskies

Re: Made in China

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
I'm sure I have seen it before, but I have been thinking! All those cute little blue boxes SLC uses have a little sticker saying made in China. Do they have a factory In China too? I thought they supposedly made most everything in India!
I think they buy the boxes, pouches and other things like that that the jewelry pieces come in.
3 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

None of the boxes that came with the jewelry my sister has bought me had that sticker on it. Possibly she took it off?
1 x

Horsepower

Post by Horsepower » 2 years ago

All of the boxes & pouches come with the made in China sticker & I always remove it before I gifting.
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Since we have been discussing it, I am seeing it printed on some tags and little plastic bags. Perhaps @Moderator_Alex could look into this for us, me. It is starting to bother me! i can understand some Under $10 items, especially if they are made with Stainless Steel. SLC Claims to be one of a very few who use it for jewelry. In China???
3 x

ElleTee

Post by ElleTee » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
None of the boxes that came with the jewelry my sister has bought me had that sticker on it. Possibly she took it off?
Every box I have received always has the sticker on the bottom Made in China. I always REMOVE it before gifting. I don't want anyone to think I am giving them cheap junk. :)
4 x