Clinical Results

anniebelle

Clinical Results

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Did anyone watch David's presentations of yesterday's TLV? I always watch him as he magically has a new product every time he is on. I did buy only one product, almost didn't as it sold out of course. They kept saying we'd better stock up because there's no telling when it would be available again. After scraping out of everyone's cart i guess, I was able to purchase ONE jar at $29.99. This morning I happen to see it still showing up under recently aired items. At $39.99!!! They were asking to stock up, didn't think they would raise the price so soon!!!
6 x

AD

Re: Clinical Results

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... they always do that 😠
6 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
Did anyone watch David's presentations of yesterday's TLV? I always watch him as he magically has a new product every time he is on. I did buy only one product, almost didn't as it sold out of course. They kept saying we'd better stock up because there's no telling when it would be available again. After scraping out of everyone's cart i guess, I was able to purchase ONE jar at $29.99. This morning I happen to see it still showing up under recently aired items. At $39.99!!! They were asking to stock up, didn't think they would raise the price so soon!!!
Anniebelle, they pull that "Sold Out" baloney all the time. It's a ploy to get you to hurry up and they want to rush you to buy it right then and there. They only put so many up at an airing so they can tell customers that's it, no more, only to find out they "magically" still have plenty to go around later on and then to add insult to injury, they jack up the price more. I know I am THOROUGHLY sick and TIRED of their pricing games. The waiting game of them playing around getting to the final price is EXHAUSTING. Just tell us the flipping price already. Why must they do this? There have been SO many times I wanted something, but by the time I waited for the final price, they had almost sold out. We are adults buying this stuff, NOT children wanting to play a game with our MONEY and TIME. No other shopping channel I know does this. They get pretty much straight to the price. I wish they would get rid of this falling auction game. It's stupid and unnecessary. Plus their retail is ALWAYS ridiculously HIGH and out of touch with reality :x
11 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hello pompadour: I’ve noticed some things that were marked sold out end up in the auction a few days later. Just FYI to all. 💐💐
9 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hello pompadour: I’ve noticed some things that were marked sold out end up in the auction a few days later. Just FYI to all. 💐💐
Yes Amy, you are right. I've also seen Shop LC selling supposedly Sold Out things on Walmart, Ebay and Amazon.
6 x