Meteorite watch, was I dreaming?

buyitall

Meteorite watch, was I dreaming?

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

Did I dream that Chuck and Dionne said that they were going to be selling a meteorite watch last night at 6 or 7 pm?? Dionne even wore the watch to promote it the day before. So….I was interested. Unfortunately, I went to sleep (happens as you get older…LOL!) . When I woke up I looked back at items that they showed while I was asleep. No meteorite watch was there. Does anyone know if it was shown….sold out….or not shown at all?? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks…..
3 x

AD

Re: Meteorite watch, was I dreaming?

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I remember Dionne wearing the watch and they talked about it, think I heard if the watch comes in on time they would show it, then Dionne wasn’t wearing the watch?? So I don’t know 😊
2 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
Did I dream that Chuck and Dionne said that they were going to be selling a meteorite watch last night at 6 or 7 pm?? Dionne even wore the watch to promote it the day before. So….I was interested. Unfortunately, I went to sleep (happens as you get older…LOL!) . When I woke up I looked back at items that they showed while I was asleep. No meteorite watch was there. Does anyone know if it was shown….sold out….or not shown at all?? Your help would be appreciated. Thanks…..
I think this is what they were talking about
6275489. Women’s watch, mechanical movement/
wind it up
2 x

buyitall

AD wrote:
2 years ago
I remember Dionne wearing the watch and they talked about it, think I heard if the watch comes in on time they would show it, then Dionne wasn’t wearing the watch?? So I don’t know 😊
Thanks….
2 x

buyitall

Spooky wrote:
2 years ago
buyitall wrote:
2 years ago
I think this is what they were talking about
6275489. Women’s watch, mechanical movement/
wind it up
Thanks…but this is the regular price on the website. They were supposed to have special pricing.
2 x