Good Saturday Morning

Mermaidskies

Re: Good Saturday Morning

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
Scheduled to be 103 here today. I do not know what the humidity will be but it was 62% the other day. I don't drink but a Margarita sounds pretty good to me about now. And it is only 88 currently. I have no air conditioning. I may go to a movie later. Don't care what movie as long as it is air conditioned.
That is hot. As I type this (5:22 pm PST) it is 113 DEGREES!!!!!🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

Humidity 9%

Stay cool 😎😎😎😎 my friend!
6 x

Mermaidskies

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
Scheduled to be 103 here today. I do not know what the humidity will be but it was 62% the other day. I don't drink but a Margarita sounds pretty good to me about now. And it is only 88 currently. I have no air conditioning. I may go to a movie later. Don't care what movie as long as it is air conditioned.
I don't know if you can Sissy2, but could you get a window AC unit? I have a central AC unit, but since it's just me here, I have a window unit in my bedroom and it keeps me cool and comfortable and don't cost an arm and a leg to run. When I had the whole family here about 10 years ago, running the central AC was costing me a fortune, around $300 or more a month way back then for my electric bill. Now, 10 years later, my electric bill is around $90. to $100 and that's for the whole house. No more wasting money in rooms I don't spend hardly anytime in anymore. I'm on a fixed income like probably some of you folks are and I've even cut the cable TV and bought an antenna and can pick up around 30 channels for free. Best decision I ever made because what was on most of cable was garbage shows and too many infomercials. In my senior years, I can do with less things, but the ONE thing I MUST have is my internet and phone. I can get 99% of everything I need and want to watch via the internet. It's my entertainment :D
It sure costs money to keep cool. Without fail every summer for the 4 hottest month our electricity bill is upwards of $650.00 a month. I simply cannot cannot stand to sleep with it so hot so we keep it cool in the house and even at night the AC is running.
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:...we leave crunchy food out for the cats they eat till their full. They don’t eat a lot at one time. It’s the tuna can’t leave it out 🤢. They get heavy when they get spayed or neutered and don’t get exercise. :lol: :lol:
5 x