Good Saturday Morning

Mermaidskies

Good Saturday Morning

Post by Mermaidskies » 2 years ago

To you๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒž

Well huzzby and I went out yesterday late morning to get new iPhones and sign up with a new carrier. When we got home our internet was down and down and down. Didnโ€™t come back on until this morning. UGH ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ฉ boy am I โ€œconnectedโ€ or overly so.

Except then today huzzby says well why didnโ€™t you just use your phone data to get online?! ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yeah well fine you be quiet.

So what are you all up to today? Anything fun? Productive? NON productive (totally fine!).

Iโ€™m leaving in just a bit to take son out to do some shopping. He wants some sport sandals and new shorts. So in exchange he gets to help me go grocery shopping and in exchange I get to take him to lunch!

Smackdown today here means no shopping, even THOUGH I am always tempted by a multi-diamond piece and even THOUGH I know better to not buy it. Never have good luck with their lower end diamonds so NO! I shall refrain.

Hope you all have a lovely sunny (HOT HOT HOT here today, 111 degrees) day๐Ÿ˜Ž
I will be around later today to P๐Ÿ‘€K in๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
12 x

lah2001

Re: Good Saturday Morning

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

I like "huzzby". Cute.

It's ***111 degrees*** there? Dear god.
9 x

Mermaidskies

lah2001 wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
I like "huzzby". Cute.

It's ***111 degrees*** there? Dear god.
It will be in just a couple of hours. Yep. It gets hot here.

And ty! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž
8 x

Mermaidskies

Oh but itโ€™s a DRY heat. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
8 x

lah2001

Post by lah2001 » 2 years ago

LOL. Well, at least it's DRY. If it were humid as well, it'd be like being in a steam room. This way, you're basically in a dry sauna. All day long.
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Good morning, yes that is ๐Ÿฅต. Was like that in New Mexico and if it got to ten percent humidity, oh boy. They have swamp coolers for air conditioning at least on base, not a good source of cooling. Kids said it was getting hot in California, they in a hotel right by the Ocean, must be nice for a few days. Grandson is learning to surf ๐Ÿ˜ณ. She sent me videos he was doing well, Dad kept falling off his :lol: wish I could be there but, some one needs to take care of animals ๐Ÿ˜. Have a great day all๐Ÿ˜Š. H
10 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Hope you and your son enjoy the afternoon together. Dry heat or not, that's too hot for me!! ๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต๐Ÿฅต
9 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

H: I had to get the spray bottle today for the first time in ages! Little booger attacked me! Bit my arm! Got sprayed! I'm so disappointed in him! I fed him, which I hope didn't come across as a reward! ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Maybe he wanted food :lol: :lol: I still have to get the stay bottle out once in a while :lol: RR says give me TUNA. Thatโ€™s why he will bite. ... H๐Ÿ˜Š
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote: โ†‘
2 years ago
Maybe he wanted food :lol: :lol: I still have to get the stay bottle out once in a while :lol: RR says give me TUNA. Thatโ€™s why he will bite. ... H๐Ÿ˜Š
I think that was what he wanted! I thought I had already fed him! He doesn't need extra, he's getting fat!!! :lol:

I'm going out for lunch in a bit! Mexican! Tacos and margaritas! YUM!
7 x