Third time is the charm!?!

D-Flawless

Third time is the charm!?!

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

I ordered the same item 3 times from the website…not during a live show and not from the RA. All 3 times the item appeared as “in stock” on the website. The first 2 orders were canceled and I received a refund…no reason was ever given. Just for fun I decided to try one final time. This time my order is showing as “shipped”! Yayyyyyy! I won’t really believe it until it’s in my hot little hands but it appears that with all of the inventory debacles and warehouse witchery of late that one just has to subscribe to the old saying: “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again!” LoL!! Also I’ve noted my orders are processing within 24 hours now! BRAVO ShopLC!!! I knew you could do it! 👏 Also thank you for the new “FRAGILE” stickers…I’m still afraid to order something I really want that is glass…but I’m working up the courage! As they say…”Today the pits…tomorrow the wrinkles!”! I believe in the power of positive thinking!!! 😄
9 x

Moderator_Danielle

Re: Third time is the charm!?!

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
I ordered the same item 3 times from the website…not during a live show and not from the RA. All 3 times the item appeared as “in stock” on the website. The first 2 orders were canceled and I received a refund…no reason was ever given. Just for fun I decided to try one final time. This time my order is showing as “shipped”! Yayyyyyy! I won’t really believe it until it’s in my hot little hands but it appears that with all of the inventory debacles and warehouse witchery of late that one just has to subscribe to the old saying: “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again!” LoL!! Also I’ve noted my orders are processing within 24 hours now! BRAVO ShopLC!!! I knew you could do it! 👏 Also thank you for the new “FRAGILE” stickers…I’m still afraid to order something I really want that is glass…but I’m working up the courage! As they say…”Today the pits…tomorrow the wrinkles!”! I believe in the power of positive thinking!!! 😄
Very sorry about this experience with the cancellations. Has the order completed? Just asking in case we need to investigate.
4 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
I'm SO VERY HAPPY for you D-Flawless! :D :D :D I know you have been through the wringer with your situation. MAYBE, just maybe Shop LC is getting the message that we are SICK and TIRED of all the problems and by all of us standing in unison with our concerns and complaints here, they are realizing WE are their bread and butter. I know if just the people coming on the forums are feeling this way, can you imagine the 100's of customers that either don't want to come to the boards or don't even know about the boards to come in and voice their joyless experiences. But on a good note, like you expressed, I too, have noticed the invoicing time and the shipping time has gotten a little better. Yay for that! I just hope the keep getting better and better, time will tell! :D :D :D
8 x

D-Flawless

Post by D-Flawless » 2 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
2 years ago
D-Flawless wrote:
2 years ago
Very sorry about this experience with the cancellations. Has the order completed? Just asking in case we need to investigate.
Hi Danielle!

Thank you for your expeditious response! Yes…everything seems to be fine with this order!

Have a GR8 day! 😁
5 x

Amy

Post by Amy » 2 years ago

Hi D-Flawless: my glass vase arrived with the fragile sticker on it also. The box looked like an accordion. The only thing that saved the vase was the bubble wrap. The box looked like it had been thrown very hard into the back of a semi. Just FYI. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
6 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

Amy wrote:
2 years ago
Hi D-Flawless: my glass vase arrived with the fragile sticker on it also. The box looked like an accordion. The only thing that saved the vase was the bubble wrap. The box looked like it had been thrown very hard into the back of a semi. Just FYI. 🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
I'm glad my last order was a blanket. The box it was shipped in,was totally torn up.
5 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Ive not ordered many things that are breakable. Luckily, they arrived in one piece. I'm happy that it finally worked out for you.
4 x