Tanzanite and Swarovski shortage?

Ena

Tanzanite and Swarovski shortage?

Post by Ena » 2 years ago

The hosts keep saying that ShopLC has JUST a limited amount of Swarovski stones available so we must hurry because the inventory is almost gone. The same with Tanzanatite. Constant nagging that they are almost out.

Well, day after day I see tons of Tanzanite and Swarovski pieces presented over and over again. It seems ShopLC can't get rid of the inventory fast enough, they need to present it day after day.

I understand that this is a marketing strategy and the hosts use every technique they know to sell.
Just stop treating your regular customers like children and tell us we MUST buy now or it will be gone tomorrow.
We can see the same stones are presented over and over. Just sell them already! :lol:
6 x

Spooky

Re: Tanzanite and Swarovski shortage?

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Ena wrote:
2 years ago
The hosts keep saying that ShopLC has JUST a limited amount of Swarovski stones available so we must hurry because the inventory is almost gone. The same with Tanzanatite. Constant nagging that they are almost out.

Well, day after day I see tons of Tanzanite and Swarovski pieces presented over and over again. It seems ShopLC can't get rid of the inventory fast enough, they need to present it day after day.

I understand that this is a marketing strategy and the hosts use every technique they know to sell.
Just stop treating your regular customers like children and tell us we MUST buy now or it will be gone tomorrow.
We can see the same stones are presented over and over. Just sell them already! :lol:
The Swarovski company has decided to make all
their own jewelry using of course their stones.
ShopLC’s agreement with Swarovski ends
June 30, 2021. Any Swarovski stones still in
inventory on that day have to be returned to
Swarovski. This decision affects any company who
has been using Swarovski stones. My guess is that
Swarovski wants to take their company in a new
direction
8 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

🤗
Last edited by GElliot 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
7 x

Ariana

Post by Ariana » 2 years ago

Good morning to all! I haven't been on in a long time because I'm dealing with other life things and I've had to put shopping in general on the backburner. I look forward to the day of relaxation and shopping with less stressers. I'm wearing the jewelry I have (a lot of it) so it's good to save money and add to my rainy day account.

My opinion on Swarovski making their own jewelry is wonderful and great for lovers of Swarovski and I look forward to owning Swarovski crystals in Swarovski made settings. You can bet it will be expensive but it makes sense for them to go in this direction. I'm surprised they haven't done this already! You know Swarovski will make beautiful jewelry - only the best!

I have to mention that I read there was drama on the forum and I'm wiping my brow that I wasn't around! I have zero clue what happened but I see "bullying" being mentioned - and bullying needs to stop. Even if you like, love, adore a forum member but they are bullying another forum member, regardless of how beloved they are, they should be banned. Bullying is not acceptable - even if you are a friend of the person doing it. No exceptions.

Peace,

Ariana
5 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Hello Aeriana. Wonder where you were 😊
4 x

Ariana

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Hello Aeriana. Wonder where you were 😊
Hi AD (H)!

Everywhere but here! You are a sweet breeze of fresh air! :lol: Take care of yourself Ms. AD (H)!
Last edited by Ariana 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
3 x

Spooky

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Spooky wrote:
2 years ago
Ena wrote:
2 years ago

The Swarovski company has decided to make all
their own jewelry using of course their stones.
ShopLC’s agreement with Swarovski ends
June 30, 2021. Any Swarovski stones still in
inventory on that day have to be returned to
Swarovski. This decision affects any company who
has been using Swarovski stones. My guess is that
Swarovski wants to take their company in a new
direction
Ok I have to correct myself. This Tuesday morning
Ankur has said that the contract between Swarovski
and slc has not been renewed and it doesn’t appear
at this point in time that the contract will be renewed.
So all the info I shared earlier isn’t correct. It’s a
contract negotiation that is stalled (no movement on
either side) between Swarovski and slc.
Sorry for my part
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Aeriana:.... you online??? If so what’s up in your neck of the woods :lol: :lol: H😊
2 x

Ariana

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Aeriana:.... you online??? If so what’s up in your neck of the woods :lol: :lol: H😊
Hey AD! I'm in pain today due to over exercising the day before yesterday! I'm all dosed up on Advil and feeling lousy. I have ton of chores and things that I must do but I can't make myself move a muscle. I'll be fine by tomorrow hopefully - but I still need to run errands today.

I'm reading the forum and laying looooooow....

How's things with you? :ugeek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
2 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Aeriana:..... I’m good 🙂 Sounds like you just need to relax until tomorrow. If I feel bad my errands WAIT! :lol: :lol: hope you feel better soon.
2 x