The TLV tire pump

AD

The TLV tire pump

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I bought one in January for 9.99. It doesn’t work for tires on a vehicle. Now it does work for bike tires, rafts for pools. Didn’t send mine back because of the price. 😊
7 x

GElliot

Re: The TLV tire pump

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by GElliot 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
6 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

If you need something like that for your car tires I highly recommend the Air Hawk Tire Inflator. Yes it costs more but it does work really well on car tires. I've owned my Air Hawk for a couple of years now (paid $60 for it back then) and it has saved me from having to go and get my tires filled at the station plus it gives me peace of mind knowing I have something to inflate tires when needed.
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

I want to get something for my truck if the battery runs down and for tires in one unit. Not picky am I. :lol: :lol: 😊
3 x

silleemee

Post by silleemee » 2 years ago

Check out the HALO Bolt with tire pump. That will jump start a dead battery in any vehicle plus it has a tire inflator built in it, too. They usually cost about $120.
4 x

What-a-gem

Post by What-a-gem » 2 years ago

Really??? With all of the products that they have in their inventory…was this the best product they could offer for a TSV? Really, this could have been shown on their home products show..shouldn’t a TLV be a little more exciting? :roll:
7 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

GElliot:.... love your drawing :lol: :lol:
4 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

GElliot.....you’re drawing is like a Etch-a-Sketch. :lol: :lol: :lol: H😊
3 x