Set the record straight

Druid

Re: Set the record straight

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

@Sissy2 Please give your sister my best regards.I was in great admiration for her knowledge in so different fields. I miss her in-depth remarks and her positive energy.
11 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Will do. Thank you. I don't know you too well but I am sure JQ will remember you. She seems surprised that people here still remember her after all this time.
8 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Sorry took me so long DS.... I truly miss her 😪 I have a feeling my fault. And am truly sorry. H😢
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

@Sissy2. I am not writing very often but I read the forum quite regularly. I write only if the topic interests me or if I have some knowledge about it.I do not watch the hosts, I watch only the short videos when I am interested about an item and do some research before buying. But I am following the other forum members’ opinions and comments and value them. I love to come and go discreetly because I am quite busy. I appreciated your sister knowledge about stones as I have an interest in gem stones , their energy, their values. I am also curious to know about other members’ purchases and their critical analysis. I do not like the big brother watching over our shoulders and applying strange criteria of judgment. Best wishes of health for you and your dear sister.
10 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Lisa.....
0 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

@DS ,please tell your mom I really miss her and that things will never be the same without her here. I'm very sad that this has happened, yet troublemakers are allowed to stay. I just don't understand! :cry: :cry: :cry:
9 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

DS:..... you’re mom and I had a conversation about plane’s. Some one butted in I think, think that’s where it started????? I’m sorry 😢 H.
2 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Sorry took me so long DS.... I truly miss her 😪 I have a feeling my fault. And am truly sorry. H😢
Not your fault H. It was you know who.
I tried to stop it......😣
3 x

Hollie

Post by Hollie » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Lisa.....
Yup
2 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

Hollie wrote:
2 years ago
AD wrote:
2 years ago
Not your fault H. It was you know who.
I tried to stop it......😣
H: it was NOT your fault.
1 x