Set the record straight

lisalynne

Re: Set the record straight

Post by lisalynne » 2 years ago

GElliot, your the first person to answer this thread, and your first post said another user, user's had a hand in it. Why did you say this and why do you now deny it? As the thread continues, I'm sure you read them my name Lisa.. is metioned as the person who got Mermaid/RS banned. Don't you remember what you wrote, go and re-read your post. You continuously are all over this forum with your negativity and bullying of hosts on Shop LC. Your right you do not know anything and you certainly do not know me. Stop it with your conspiracy theories, they are all lies!
2 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

lisalynne wrote:
2 years ago
GElliot, your the first person to answer this thread, and your first post said another user, user's had a hand in it. Why did you say this and why do you now deny it? As the thread continues, I'm sure you read them my name Lisa.. is metioned as the person who got Mermaid/RS banned. Don't you remember what you wrote, go and re-read your post. You continuously are all over this forum with your negativity and bullying of hosts on Shop LC. Your right you do not know anything and you certainly do not know me. Stop it with your conspiracy theories, they are all lies!
Sweetie, the world doesn't revolve around you. Take it up with someone else.
3 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

DS wrote:
2 years ago
hello. before i post i want to say that i have read all the forum guidelines and noting i post will go against those guidelines. If this post or thread is removed it will be for no good reason.

today i was supposed to show up and help someone with some online work for something that she loves. this morning she tried to talk me out of it but i could tell something was wrong and i drove down anyway. not to help with her internet but to help however i could. this person is my mom.
she was banned from here. and she has no idea at all i am posting here.

after a long talk and looking at screenshots of a couple of threads made yesterday i can see why she is so upset. my mom loves this place and has told me how much all of you as well.
she told me she violated the guidelines without meaning to. her online place she was trying to share but not sell her things here. apparently she was banned for it. she said she also posted a pic of a necklace that my dad gave her long ago. not to sell but to share. she thinks that may have had something to do with it because it was not a Shop LC item.

right now she is upstairs packing up all her jewelry bought from here and wants me to take it. i know she is hurting.

my mom is very upset and to let you all know I am very protective of her. i would like to share a few things about her.
she is the most caring, loving, empathetic, smart, beautiful {inside and out} and talented person i know
she is also my best friend
she is a loyal to the end kind of friend
she does not cry easily but is today and that makes me mad
she is actually very shy. yes

from what i know and read i know nothing will change what happened. i don’t see a lot of empathy coming her way. and that really is a sad thing.

so to set the record straight she was banned but it was not due to anything malicious but simply not reading fully or understanding the guidelines. and yes she did come back but she told me that once banned it says “a ban has been issued on your username”
that kind of leaves it up in the air to return

that’s my two cents.

—del they/them
DS, can you lock this thread? Someone insists on causing problems. Thank you.
3 x

DS

Post by DS » 2 years ago

lisalynne wrote:
2 years ago
i can clearly see exactly what you are doing, going on and on and repeating yourself about how my mom was banned. she never did anything to you (I’ve been reading here). don’t try and pull any of that psychological stuff. i have a heartbroken mom here and that matters not to you. if you cared at all you would not have made these posts. stop making this something it is not. she did not do this to herself. and I read AD, you did not do this either.

my request to the mods here at shoplc is that you give my mom another chance.

this is closed.
7 x