Set the record straight

GElliot

Re: Set the record straight

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

She needs to associate her jewelry with new memories then. I understand how she feels though. I am stubborn too .
6 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

DS. Your mom was and is very well thought of by many many people here. Her sparkling personality and insightful input will be sorely missed. I went through this with my sister when she was unjustly banned which was uncalled for in my opinion. She too is one of the most caring and helpful people I know and would literally give anyone the shirt off her back. Please give your mom my warmest of regards when the opportunity presents itself.
Go ahead! Ban me for this. I dare you.
11 x

DS

Post by DS » 2 years ago

mpompadour wrote:
2 years ago
DS, GElliot is right. Things are said sometimes in the heat of the moment and feelings get hurt and then this is result. I hope that Shop LC can reinstate her, if she will even consider coming back after this. I think I know who your Mom is by what you described her and the situation. I hope she can let it go and not let it prey on her mind too long. Thanks for listening :)
people who know mom all adore her. all of my friends call her mom and have since i was little. it will be hard for her to let it go because she is someone who feels very deeply. and they could reinstate her if they cared to.

oh i will say who mom is, she is RS or Mermaidskies. and yes she came back but i explained that in an earlier post.
Last edited by DS 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
12 x

DS

Post by DS » 2 years ago

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
She needs to associate her jewelry with new memories then. I understand how she feels though. I am stubborn too .
maybe dad just needs to buy her all new. lol j/k. i am going to take it and keep it for her. hopefully in time she will want it back.
11 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

DS wrote:
2 years ago
GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
maybe dad just needs to buy her all new. lol j/k. i am going to take it and keep it for her. hopefully in time she will want it back.
Good idea. 😢
7 x

DS

Post by DS » 2 years ago

Sissy2 wrote:
2 years ago
DS. Your mom was and is very well thought of by many many people here. Her sparkling personality and insightful input will be sorely missed. I went through this with my sister when she was unjustly banned which was uncalled for in my opinion. She too is one of the most caring and helpful people I know and would literally give anyone the shirt off her back. Please give your mom my warmest of regards when the opportunity presents itself.
Go ahead! Ban me for this. I dare you.
thank you. I will tell her, well when I end up telling her i posted. that i won’t do for awhile yet. im sorry your sister was banned. she sounds a lot like mom.
8 x

mpompadour

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

DS, your Mom sounds like a WONDERFUL person and I know she is really hurting right now. And I know how it's hurts you ,as well ,to see her so upset. Please tell your Mom we are thinking of her right now and hope she will not take out her feelings on all the jewelry by throwing it away. I know she would regret it so much if she did. Just help her the best you can get through this situation. :|
11 x

DS

Post by DS » 2 years ago

thank you, and thank you all

i will not thank you shoplc
10 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

I think I know also who your beloved Mom is. I always enjoyed her comments and her knowledge about the jewelry and also followed some of her insights to help me in my purchases. I was totally surprised to see her banned as she was one of my favorite forum persons to read and trust her advice. Please, give her my best regards.
11 x

Boston Irish

Post by Boston Irish » 2 years ago

Who was removed from our forum and why?
4 x