Good morning

AD

Re: Good morning

Post by AD » 2 years ago

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Reese’s R hydrating from the Crystals from the freezer :lol: Gypsy sorry about your lamp especially that one :shock: .... I drink at least almost a gallon of water a day 🤨 DR. told me to, type 2 diabetes the medication I take requires a lot of water...H😊
7 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Reese’s R hydrating from the Crystals from the freezer :lol: Gypsy sorry about your lamp especially that one :shock: .... I drink at least almost a gallon of water a day 🤨 DR. told me to, type 2 diabetes the medication I take requires a lot of water...H😊
Whoa! That's a lot of water! Do you sleep in the bathroom? :lol:
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Let’s put it this way my room is next to the bathroom. :lol: I do catch my self doing the bathroom shuffle 🔀 some times :lol: :lol: :lol: H😊
6 x

anniebelle

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
Let’s put it this way my room is next to the bathroom. :lol: I do catch my self doing the bathroom shuffle 🔀 some times :lol: :lol: :lol: H😊
:lol: :lol: :lol:
3 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

A:.... made a mistake only half gallon of water a day. I drink my water in a water bottle one pint 7.7 oz four a day. Boy cooking classes in seventh grade. I guess didn’t work :lol: :lol: but bathroom shuffle still is the same. H :geek:
4 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

It's not very hot here in Northern California today but as you may know we have a terrible drought and a constant danger of fire. My old dog ( 15 years old) is still breathing and doing well for his age. The other dog has healed after a 6-month long treatment against the heart worm. I am paying attention at my consumption of water, some restrictions may come.I am at a crossroad in my life : retiring or continuing, that is the question.
Hope you are all well!
6 x

AD

Post by AD » 2 years ago

Druid:... I have heard about the fires not good. Happy you’re fur baby is recovering. We had a did in my younger years, lived to be 18, eventually had to have put down, she couldn’t get out the house anymore to potty 😢. What ever Decision you make about work hope it works out well for you 😊. H😊.... dog not did :lol:
5 x

ElleTee

Post by ElleTee » 2 years ago

AD wrote:
2 years ago
So how is the weather in Washington State, and Oregon?? Hopefully better temperatures. It has cooled down here in TN. and got some much needed rain. Also California hopefully lower temperatures. Gypsy how’s Texas weather?? ..A... how is your weather?? If Mermaid was here she could let me know 😊. Not sure where everyone lives. Have a great day 😊. Gypsy is a coffee thread coming on July 4 th. HINT :lol:
Here in NJ it is unbelievably hot. I slept late this morning and it was 97 when I woke up !
At night I always shut off the AC (to save money) but tonight I will probably keep one running.
I have a small pit (a miniature American bulldog) and she was sprawled out on top of her bed. Usually she's curled up like a ball, inside her bed, but today she was lying across the bed. She must have been desperate for me to wake up and put on the a/c. :D Poor little girl. :lol:
5 x

Sissy2

Post by Sissy2 » 2 years ago

Today is much cooler than it has been. Monday was killer here in Washington. It is only 78 degrees now which is 30 degrees cooler than the high on Monday. Yes that is not a misprint. It was 108 at my house Monday. And no I do not have AC. I have type two diabetes and drink a lot of water. My guesstimate is 72 to 80 ounces a day. I do have to take a diuretic for my blood pressure so it seems I spend half my lifetime in the bathroom and all my errands and trips need to be planned around that. Bathroom Boogie that's me.
8 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

AD : My 15 year lab retriever has arthritis but he can still get up to do his business in the backyard. He lost a lot of weight recently and has medication for his health troubles. Still enjoys walking in the park. The other dog, a mixed golden retriever is 3 years old . He is a rescue dog from the Korean meat market that we adopted 3 years ago. I am deep into worries about my final decision for retirement. I'll see more after a personal appointment in July. I am just so tired physically and psychically after my 2d knee replacement surgery this year and distance teaching. I just cannot see myself resuming my work in a full class and in the new high school I was re-assigned. Sorry for my whining.... just needed to vent ...
7 x