Cancelled Orders

Potetfleur

Cancelled Orders

Post by Potetfleur » 2 years ago

I have noticed that a few items that I "won" thru online auctions and purchased from live tv have been cancelled after purchase. How come? Thx.
7 x

Spooky

Re: Cancelled Orders

Post by Spooky » 2 years ago

Potetfleur wrote:
2 years ago
I have noticed that a few items that I "won" thru online auctions and purchased from live tv have been cancelled after purchase. How come? Thx.
I’ve noticed this as well. For me the cancellations
come days later. Weird
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

For me too.very weird especially when the item I ordered is still on their web.
6 x

Druid

Post by Druid » 2 years ago

I got an email saying that they refunded the item they canceled. The item is still on their web: aquamarine Swarovski crystal earrings at $9.99.So I reordered them again.Let’s see what happens...
3 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

Druid wrote:
2 years ago
I got an email saying that they refunded the item they canceled. The item is still on their web: aquamarine Swarovski crystal earrings at $9.99.So I reordered them again.Let’s see what happens...
It seems it's easier for someone to refund money than to have warehouse employees find another. They don't even know what's in stock. 🙄
4 x

Dragonfly

Post by Dragonfly » 2 years ago

I had a number of these cancellations as well. Some from live TV and some from the auctions. When I asked about it I was told that if the item was not in good condition they did not send it--I am guessing a problem with their inventory control. Thing is--I had other items arrive that were not in good condition so I think the answer sounds good but they didn't know why. Probably has to do with what is going around all over the USA in any number of companies--short staff. I have also had things I didn't order go through instead of the one I chose. This happened with the outdoor tables and these necklaces--both on live TV. I was able to clear it up but it was like the computer overrided my choice and gave me someone elses! I have never been thrilled with the technology aspect of SHOPLC but I still like the fun of the auctions and the good deals. So it is a case of taking the good with the bad...
2 x