Cancelled Orders

Potetfleur

Cancelled Orders

Post by Potetfleur » 2 years ago

I have noticed that a few items that I "won" thru online auctions and purchased from live tv have been cancelled after purchase. How come? Thx.
6 x

mpompadour

Re: Cancelled Orders

Post by mpompadour » 2 years ago

Potetfleur wrote:
2 years ago
I have noticed that a few items that I "won" thru online auctions and purchased from live tv have been cancelled after purchase. How come? Thx.
Welcome to the bizarro world of Shop LC. Same thing happened to me a couple weeks ago when I won an auction. I called Customer Service and lo and behold, the agent said he didn't know why my order was cancelled because he said he was showing 77 of the item I wanted was in inventory. So I placed the phone order again through him, he honored my auction winning price too, and my order arrived the next week. Give that a try. At least you see if it works for you! :)
5 x

buyitall

Re: Cancelled Orders

Post by buyitall » 2 years ago

I have had numerous items I won on auction to be cancelled in the last few months. Nobody has given an explanation…except to give an excuse…doesn’t seem like a real reason. Even after I would receive a cancellation notice…I would go back on the auction site and there would be the exact item up for auction again that they had cancelled my order for. I know over the last few months I think they’ve had warehouse problems and inventory numbers in there. They seem to be addressing that problem so hopefully things will be better.
5 x