Moderator please stop this!!

anniebelle

Re: Moderator please stop this!!

Post by anniebelle » 2 years ago

GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
I don't understand what you think the moderators can do about this. They are not the show producers. Chuck has a long-standing relationship with the parent company of SLC - if they're happy with him, then that's that. Those kaftans have been presented by all female hosts for days, now.

Please stop trying to get this forum shut down.
Just so you know, Chucks relationship is not nearly as long as so many of the customers. Some have been here since the beginning. We helped pay salaries and told people where we shop. Chuck hasn't been with them but for a few years.
Chuck just had his one year anniversary as host.
3 x

Moderator_Danielle

Post by Moderator_Danielle » 2 years ago

Hello,

Although we encourage conversations around likes and dislikes we are confident it can be done within the forum guidelines. The feedback around Chuck has been shared with the VP of sales.

Any threads removed had posts again forum guidelines (or the original poster requested removal) and no other reason.
7 x

Gypsy

Post by Gypsy » 2 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
2 years ago
Hello,

Although we encourage conversations around likes and dislikes we are confident it can be done within the forum guidelines. The feedback around Chuck has been shared with the VP of sales.

Any threads removed had posts again forum guidelines (or the original poster requested removal) and no other reason.
@Moderator_Danielle

Thank you for reading and forwarding the comments. I think that is what the ladies were hoping for.
-Gypsy
10 x

Gem Lover

Post by Gem Lover » 2 years ago

I am sure many will not like what I am going to say but I like Chuck and I do not think he interrupts anymore then Tony or Tenner Deniz do. Many men design clothing and sometimes it is nice to hear a mans point of view on an item. I watched last night and I shopped and I was not offended by anything that Chuck said or did.
9 x

lisalynne

Post by lisalynne » 2 years ago

I have seen behavior by hosts on every network-shopping channel, not just Shoplc, that I have disliked but my bottom line is, "I am here to shop!" Online shopping is my preferred way to shop and if I like an item I will buy it. I know I have the 30 day money-back guarantee. I do not care what the host does, outside the realm of racist or vulgar on-air behavior, which dictated in the FCC guidelines. I love ShopLC's unique items and prices! Chuck is a host that I personally enjoy and I see nothing wrong with his behavior. I like that this forum is a place where everyone can voice their opinions and the Moderator is right, "nobody is wrong here". Happy 4th of July to everyone!
6 x

kaylee3

Post by kaylee3 » 2 years ago

@anniebelle Thank you
2 x

MaeWest1953

Post by MaeWest1953 » 2 years ago

Moderator_Danielle wrote:
2 years ago
Hello,

Moderator Danielle I want to thank you for responding to my concerns..
I am glad you saw the seriousness and frustration of many of us here and and I for one called on a Moderator for help in my post to ensure that I did the right thing
I don't want the forum shut down so that is why I asked in this matter, even though some might think I am causing problems, Good grief 🙄

We hope the VP will look into the concerns, there are many
Thank you for not taking this thread down because I feel I submitted it in a respectful manner and 99% of the following comments were done in a civil manner with out getting accusatory
Have a wonderful holiday weekend 🌹🎆
7 x

GElliot

Post by GElliot » 2 years ago

anniebelle wrote:
2 years ago
GElliot wrote:
2 years ago
Lulu wrote:
2 years ago
I don't understand what you think the moderators can do about this. They are not the show producers. Chuck has a long-standing relationship with the parent company of SLC - if they're happy with him, then that's that. Those kaftans have been presented by all female hosts for days, now.

Please stop trying to get this forum shut down.
Just so you know, Chucks relationship is not nearly as long as so many of the customers. Some have been here since the beginning. We helped pay salaries and told people where we shop. Chuck hasn't been with them but for a few years.
Chuck just had his one year anniversary as host.
Yes but when he was at other network, he developed a relationship with Shoplc and bought their gems. I believe they even manufactured his designs. That only happened recently in the last few years probably through his son working there.
5 x

MaeWest1953

GElliot I heard at one time that his deal with Shoplc was to be able to sell some of his creations or designs
Never bought anything from him on the other channel because it wasn't my style but there are those who have

His son Blake is such a class act...so respectful, so professional and kind to everyone he works with
He is filled with confidence!
Never repeats his sentences and never raises his voice and he NEVER brags about himself 😊
7 x

MaeWest1953

Angelflutter...I love your username and your passion 😇
Thank you for sharing your experiences and thoughts
You certainly have made some good points 😏
2 x